Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Targeted as Professional Fight, Not Exhibition

healthy fighters dont suffer “medical emergency” leading up to fights. Texas Commission should be ashamed of themselves and investigated if this is still sanctioned as a pro fight.

1 Like

He should wear that fat suit to the fight and that stupid faggot expression while he’s at it

1 Like

3 Likes

Raider owner Mark Davis has paid for a private gym for Mike to train at in Las Vegas.

I imagine that the gym is exclusive.

1 Like

Shammin’?

I just want to see them dope Tyson to the gills and turn him loose with instructions to decapitate Paul. If they just got him on HGH and other things for a cycle and kept him training he could really do some damage.

1 Like

Tyson has had a history of medical issues recently. Dont see the point of scheduling it again, cuz something else will come up and they will have to postpone it further. Meanwhile Texas Commission is saying just give us a new date and we have the stamp ready

I’m not overly upset. If it’s more than just an ulcer, certainly good that it ain’t happening. Maybe it just falls out now and doesn’t happen. Cest la vie.

1 Like

The new date will be announced next month.

There is one big point to schedule it again….the same and only reason that the fight was scheduled to begin with….MONEY.

Haven’t heard details. Will rescheduling require all new medical that weren’t previously needed? I’m guessing that is a risk

Just scrap the whole idea please

End It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I wonder what Netflix did to their sagging subscription rates since the announcement of this event. Did it strike anyone as odd that this was included in the base package (so far as I could tell) and not an additional ppv fee on top of the subscription fee unlike ESPN+ or DAZN etc.?

https://x.com/jakepaul/status/1796676484762919323?s=46

So now redpill is saying logan is taking the fight