Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 results & discussion

2 Likes

Woodley replaced Tyson Fury’s brother

Apparently Nate Diaz and Bellator Champ AJ McKee got into it

1 Like

^^^ the first BRAWL I’ve seen with absolutely zero punches landed

6 Likes

Why don’t you start stickying or pinning these discussion threads to the top? The only website in existence that doesn’t do it. Nobody is going to see them halfway down the forum.

3 Likes

is Woodley allowed to KO him this time? if not i’m taking Paul

Shit card from top to bottom.

Frank Gore?

4 Likes

vs

3 Likes

Woodley gets a $500,000 bonus if he KO’s Paul per contract

2 Likes

shit. I already placed a bet on Paul. wasn’t Woodley not allowed to win by KO in the first fight or something? or did someone just make that up

I watched something with Jake & he addressed this & said that’s why he is offering $500,000 for KO.

2 Likes

I think Jake wins again but fuck i hope im wrong. Someone needs to go for the KO or it will be a repeat of the first foght

3 Likes

That was bullshit and made up by Dillon Danis then people ran wild with it

6 Likes

I think Woodley wins. My reasoning is I think he knows he has to be more active. He has more years of boxing training and more experience fighting.

I think Jake’s going to have to hit him with something hard to keep him off him.

That being said, it’s Woodley. He might not be active enough despite what everyone has told him. Or maybe Jake tags the fuck out of him. Jake has been training hard he could definitely win again. We’ll see.

3 Likes

The event is LIVE

If woodley wont freeze and look what happens then he tags him again, then woodley can win
And i can imagne Jake paul has gained some confident, with sharper striking and has size/ youth advantage
But woodley is spiceman so who knows
Drama Popcorn GIF

2 Likes

the ring card girls are fucking amazing

2 Likes

I just hope I don’t have to read DUDE WIPES on Woodley’s ass the entire fight

2 Likes