Jake Sheilds

Rumor is you not only fuck bitches but that you once got paid 30K to beat
up two proffesional fighters in one night...is this true?

With $30k I bet he can fuck a lot of bitches.

Jake Shields is so powerful that when Chuck Noris sent the IRS a picture of
himself crouching instead of paying his taxes the IRS sent Jake to his
house.

Noris now pays double the amount he owes each year.

On time Jake Shields snuck up on a sleeping grizzly bear and stole HIS food!!

jake shields once visited every jiu jitsu club in brazil and trained while wearing a t-shirt that said "gis are for FAGS". he beat everyone he rolled with by positional domination and now has his largest chapter of the jake shields fan club in brazil.

"got paid 30K to beat up two proffesional fighters in one night"

I wouldn't say he beat them up, in fact ... I'd say he man-grappled them, like an octopus intent on keeping it's opponent "under control". He was grabbing, clinching, diving, rolling, and desperately taking the fight down at all costs... then, the ugly, vicious cycle would begin again .... It seriously sucks to watch that shit.

I hope to hell that I never have to watch that shit again .. If I want to see that crap then I'd rent some submission grapplin tourneys.

sub wrestler, you seem upset? i don't think you are a sub wrestler at heart. maybe you should change your name to "boxing fan" or something.

No, maybe MMA fan would be better ... Jake belongs in submission tourneys, and definately not in MMA [imo].

your O is pretty fucking worthless.

sub wrestler are you friends with sherdog?

ttt

The IRS pays chucks taxes for him. your comment was so false i hope norris doesn't see this and find out who you are. CUz then he'd probably make you pay his taxes

Shields = The mutant cyborg Norris from the future

Shields is light years beyond you all on the ground.

"your O is pretty fucking worthless."

..lol my O is right on with about 99.9999 % of other MMA fans ... it looks to me you're in the vast minority pal.

"sub wrestler are you friends with sherdog?"

Yep, I sure am .. What's that got to do with my opinion regarding Jake Shields?

lol @ Jake's pals getting pissed at me.

Maybe he if took some real chances in fights then he'd be more exciting .. but no, it's the same shit over and over. I guess if you're a pal of Shields' [either directly, or by being pals with tulsa top team..lol] then you think it's great ... and if you're not a pal of his then I am pretty damn sure you hate to watch him fight.

jake shields is the future of mma. you are just a pathetic hater.

"sub wrestler are you friends with sherdog?"

Yep, I sure am .. What's that got to do with my opinion regarding Jake
Shields?

Just making sure you're the fag I thought you were

sub wrestler touched me on my naughty place...now i feel all icky inside

"Just making sure you're the fag I thought you were"

Not a fag, just a guy that hates to watch a grapplin tourney going down in an MMA match ... Shields sucks donkey dicks..lol

Who are you, BTW? Since you think you know who I am ... give me a quick rundown of how you're connected to Jake Shields, faggot.

subwrestler you seem upset