Jake shields chances against Woodley?

Unless T-Wood goes full retard, Shields is going to get lit up. This is a horrible stylistic matchup for Shields.

Hopefully, Woodley will live up to the potential that he was showing a couple of years ago.

tough fight for shields, if he can survive woodleys initial onslaught.. i say shields will get a sub or ud 

i hope this fight makes it to the main draw of the PPV

Jake's bringing this win back to the 209.

Straight up, motherfuckers.

JStrongMMA - Shields by decision.
Woodley is not on Jake's level. Phone Post
I'd agree.... People forget how jake can grind on a guy....he gets a decision Phone Post 3.0

Who has Woodley beat? There's something shady about this post.... Phone Post

Slim to none. Phone Post

Woodley will defend every takedown attempt and beat him up on the feet. He'll knock Shields out or win a decision. Phone Post 3.0

So pretty mixed like I figured.

I am going to be in Vegas when this fight happens and was figuring huge Shields-rashad- a silva parlay. Phone Post 3.0

Shields wins everywhere.

Jake via sub rd.1

Shields has really fallen off lately, I want strikeforce shields to show up but I always wanted pride rampage to show up and other then when he ktfo chuck and wand he never showed up again

It will be a good fight to take a nap.

I've got Shields winning a decision in this one

WarAJS - Shields has really fallen off lately, I want strikeforce shields to show up but I always wanted pride rampage to show up and other then when he ktfo chuck and wand he never showed up again

Fallen off lately? You mean 2 losses in 9 years? Yea, what a rough time he has had. Phone Post

JStrongMMA - 
WarAJS - Shields has really fallen off lately, I want strikeforce shields to show up but I always wanted pride rampage to show up and other then when he ktfo chuck and wand he never showed up again

Fallen off lately? You mean 2 losses in 9 years? Yea, what a rough time he has had. Phone Post

Let's not be naive. A few years ago after he beat Hendo he was probably considered the #2 or #3 MW in the world. Now nobody considers him top 10 in any weight class.

MysteriousNinjaFromMars -
JStrongMMA - 

Do you know what lately means? He's 1-2-1 in the last 2 years. So yeah LATLEY he hasnt been doing as well as he was previously.

Yea..but look at the losses. It was GSP, a fight in which he won 2 rounds and Ellenberger who is a title contender after Hendricks. I agree he hasn't looked great in his last couple fights but he is still dangerous on the ground. I honestly think he is better fit to fight at 185. By the way, I'm not a big fan of Jake but I do think he can re-focus himself and make another good run. Just my opinion. Phone Post

Tomato Can -
JStrongMMA - 

Let's not be naive. A few years ago after he beat Hendo he was probably considered the #2 or #3 MW in the world. Now nobody considers him top 10 in any weight class.

I agree he isn't the same guy but I also think he is fighting too light. He looks weak at 170. I just think his grappling and experience is going to be too much for Woodley but I hope it's a great fight. Phone Post

would like to see t-wood win but i'm leaning towards jake. i like this matchup tho. who can impose their game?