Jake shields chances against Woodley?

I'm personally seeing an early submission. Anyone agree? Phone Post 3.0

Early TKO by Woodley. Phone Post

I hope Jake finds a way to win but it is an awful stylistic matchup for him. He can still sub him if he has a great night. Phone Post 3.0

Woodley via shady wraps Phone Post 3.0

Woodley by TKO or decision.

Fabes - I hope Jake finds a way to win but it is an awful stylistic matchup for him. He can still sub him if he has a great night. Phone Post 3.0

I don't see how it is any worse of a matchup for Shields than it is for Woodley. They are both very reliant on their grappling/wrestling skills. Don't let Woodley's KO of Hieron fool you. That was the proverbial 'punchers chance' landing. It is HIGHLY unlikely he can replicate the feat.

Shields will win. He can hold his own with Woodley in a crappy kickboxing match, can handle himself on the ground if he gets put on his back, and will dominate if he gets top position. Woodley is not good off his back. Shields will eventually find a way to put him in that position and take advantage of it.

Shields by decision.
Woodley is not on Jake's level. Phone Post

I used to be a fan of Shields (surprised I actually liked a 209 fighter) back when he made Hendo look pathetic but lately I just want to see him get KTFO he's been way too shady and diaz like lately

picking Jake as well...

I got Woodley in this one. Shields is in his mid-30s now and I don't think he's as dedicated to the sport as he used to be. He hasn't had a single impressive performance since the Hendo fight.

Got jake Phone Post 3.0

Jakes decent odds will maybe put a bet on him

If it is a kickboxing match I give Jake just above a 1% of winning.  His stand up has not improved since I have been watching him.  

If (and that is a big if) he can get the takedown he will win a decision.  I don't see him getting takedowns against Woodley though.

Williambonney - I used to be a fan of Shields (surprised I actually liked a 209 fighter) back when he made Hendo look pathetic but lately I just want to see him get KTFO he's been way too shady and diaz like lately

Jake is not from the 209.

Pitbull3744 - 
Willin - Early TKO by Woodley. Phone Post
This /thread Phone Post 3.0

This is not thread, I would like to read further opinion if that is ok thank you

Interesting matchup for both guys. They way it plays out for me is Woodley by decision Phone Post 3.0

fedro - Interesting matchup for both guys. They way it plays out for me is Woodley by decision Phone Post 3.0

No way Woodley wins a decision. Woodley wins by knockout or Shields grinds him out on the ground for a ud. Phone Post

Shields via Thousand Eyepokes technique.

Woodley by tko. SHields sluggish stand up has nothing for him and woodley will easily be able to stop the takedowns.

cqjnell - Woodley via shady wraps Phone Post 3.0

This, shady shady shady