Jamahal Hill to bounce back against Khalil Rountree - international fight week

4 Likes

Feels like it was just a week ago or so he was promising to KO Pereira on the feet

IMG_7694
IMG_7693

7 Likes

I’m surprised he’s getting cleared for that quick of a turnaround. I hope Roundtree sleeps him as well, that’s a tough bounce back fight coming off a KO loss

13 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing hill get finished again

10 Likes

Yea definitely won’t bother me, actually more so bring me enjoyment lol. Also I want Roundtree to get the win because I’d like to see him get a shot at AP. Now I don’t see Roundtree beating AP but, I do think it would be a fun fight, and Roundtree does pack the power to pull off a shocking KO upset

5 Likes

Khalil has looked really good on the feet lately. That’s a tough bounce back fight.

8 Likes

I think Rountree takes it on the feet. Hill’s standup seems pretty basic IMO and I doubt either guy wants to take it to the ground.

3 Likes

I agree. Khalil is on a fucking streak right now and riding high on confidence. Even if he wasn’t, I think he’s a bad matchup for Hill. Khalil will be coming in to take his head off. Dude hits hard.

1 Like

Yes to all of this

1 Like

How the fuck does he get booked that fast off a ko?

3 Likes

I think if he can get get a finish of Hill, that puts him right there with Jiri and Ankalaev because everyone else is kinda in limbo and the division sucks besides the top couple guys

2 Likes

That was my first thought when I saw the announcement, it’s not like it was some bad stoppage TKO. He got KOd and then many hammer fists followed

1 Like

Pretty much yeah. A lot of exciting fights there.

1 Like

Crazy to go straight back in against a violent killer like Khalil.
I can’t see how long he’s medically suspended for.
Maybe he just wants to cash grab and retire.

1 Like

Absolutely! I would watch AP/Jiri again, AP/Roundtree, Jiri/Roundtree all fun and exciting fights. I’m not a Ankalaev fan, I think he’s the least fun to watch out of the 4, but he does get finishes.

2 Likes

the body kick was fuckin’ glorious

2 Likes

Yea that was nasty

1 Like

Sick fight. If Rountree wins could we see him vs Pereira?

Could be an awesome mma kickboxing mathcup

5 Likes

I hope so, I think it’s the funnest/new matchup for AP and Roundtree has a lot of power

1 Like

I am salivating at the thought of Rountree-Jiri

3 Likes