Jame Varner released

JerseyCityMMA - 
JustPeed -  That sucks. I FUCKING HATE THIS MERGER.

BOO! I like Varner Phone Post

hasn't won a fight since January of '09. not really surprising

Varner was a douche after that fight lol which one is it? I've never seen that before. Even so, this is an error on Zuffa's part. He's still better than at least a third of UFC's lightweight division. Phone Post

p4pSilvaReemAldo -  Varner was a douche after that fight lol which one is it? I've never seen that before. Even so, this is an error on Zuffa's part. He's still better than at least a third of UFC's lightweight division. Phone Post

UFC 68.

If he truly has the skills to belong in the UFC then he will find a way to win some fights and re-renter. I always thought his fights were exciting and I expect him to do what I just said. Sucks for him right after x-mas tho couldn't wait a week Zuffa brass.

shiiiiiit

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zz3p63WSXZE/TRAF1OG-v7I/AAAAAAAABFc/N5x2MjQ3S2g/s1600/varner.gif

So...the UFC should keep all fighters under contract. Regardless of whether they win or lose?

I prefer they keep the top guys.

The people bitching about him leaving because of the merger are most likely the same people that would bitch about a guy who didn't win all year being on a UFC card

He's 0-3-1 in his last four, two of which not making the final bell. He'll be back after a few wins outside the organization.

Worst fall from grace is Ricco