James Gallagher vs. Ricky Bandejas

Gallagher is a punk ass bitch 

Such a wannabe glad he got checked. He's gonna bust a Chael when he comes back though and say he's never lost before not even a round lol.

Gandhi -

Such a wannabe glad he got checked. He's gonna bust a Chael when he comes back though and say he's never lost before not even a round lol.

No way. He's such a wannabe Conor he'll do the whole "win or learn" thing. 

God damn that was amazing to watch

Love it. Gallagher shouldn’t post to Instagram when he’s concussed either.

WCW Conor looked like someone was playing UFC online and put the controller down to go take a piss.

To talk all the fake shit and be that over the top with a stupidly high and deluded opinion of yourself to then get Sweet Chin Music to the grill.... just LOL

CRE - World class performance. Gallagher will be back better.

Ruthless. I like it. 

StankieEdgar -

.@StrabanimalMMA tryin' to get started early! #Bellator204 pic.twitter.com/OK4xcAeQJ0

— Bellator MMA (@BellatorMMA) August 18, 2018

DO NOT do this before a fight then get KO’d hahaha, clown.

Rhys91 -
StankieEdgar -

.@StrabanimalMMA tryin' to get started early! #Bellator204 pic.twitter.com/OK4xcAeQJ0

— Bellator MMA (@BellatorMMA) August 18, 2018

DO NOT do this before a fight then get KO’d hahaha, clown.

Reminds me of when Ninja whooped the fuck out of Tony Bonello.

Seems he should have spent his time learning how to walk guys on to a big left hand like his idol than learning to shit talk and act entitled.

I thought it looked like he bent over screamed some shit at him rather than spat on him.

Poetry, doesn't get better than that, mouthy little fool got humbled big time.

That guy Bandejas looked like the one Bellator should be hyping. Pretty nice debut for his first fight outside Atlantic City. According to Tapology, " Ricky Bandejas is the 1st ranked of 27 active New Jersey Pro Bantamweights." I guess you can assume he's now in the Top 10 of South Dakota BWs.... no idea if they have 10, but still....

Good job, Gallagher!

How he expected the fight to go:

How it went:

Side kick to the GRILL!  that's cold as ice! 

I'm still a fan of Gallagher. He was out of line pre-fight and people are going to give him shit, but it was also entertaining. Takes two to tango. He fought a more experienced opponent and it was his first time in a new weight class, coming off a year layoff. 

Bandejas is an exciting title contender and fresh face for Bellator now also, 11-1. It should be noted that Bandejas last fight was a KO victory in the 4th round of a title fight, so he had an experience edge and James(and his fans) took Ricky too lightly.

Bellator is doing quality shows lately.</p>

Gallagher is a good fighter, but he tries too hard to be McGregor. He’ll be back. I think 135 is a good division for him.

As an Irishman I am delighted that the little cunt had to eat some humble pie. He is fucking embarrassing, at least when Conor did it he was funny also showed a lot of class at the right times, this kid is just a little prick.

JOB - Gallagher is a good fighter, but he tries too hard to be McGregor. He'll be back. I think 135 is a good division for him.

I'm okay with trash talking. It's part of the entertainment.

Until that right hand, I thought Gallagher winning. He looked good.

CRE -

I'm still a fan of Gallagher. He was out of line pre-fight and people are going to give him shit, but it was also entertaining. Takes two to tango. He fought a more experienced opponent and it was his first time in a new weight class, coming off a year layoff. 

Bandejas is an exciting title contender and fresh face for Bellator now also, 11-1. It should be noted that Bandejas last fight was a KO victory in the 4th round of a title fight, so he had an experience edge and James(and his fans) took Ricky too lightly.

Bellator is doing quality shows lately.

Bandejas has held the BW title in something called Cage Fury Fighting Championships in New Jersey. Interesting trivia: Two former champs in that division for CFCC were Aljamain Sterling and Jimmie Rivera, both now ranked in the UFC’s BW top 10.