James Gallagher vs. Ricky Bandejas

World class performance. Gallagher will be back better.

That first right hand that dropped him was a bute and then a side kick to the face! Good looking technique here. 

Thai Dye - 

That first right hand that dropped him was a bute and then a side kick to the face! Good looking technique here. 

I wish I had the hips, knees and groin to throw that. I think it's one of those kicks you always assume is going to the body. 

That’s what happens when you look past your opponent and talk about a guaranteed title shot for your next fight. Nothing is guaranteed. He tried to talk the Conor talk…but he ain’t Conor

Target_the_Gash -

Did Banderas lean in and spit on him after? 

Looked suspect...

That’s what I thought

Dominique Robinson -
Target_the_Gash -

Did Banderas lean in and spit on him after? 

Looked suspect...

That’s what I thought

Hope not

That was beautiful

Did anyone else think about sweet chin music? 

Hairygates - 

How could you not?

MAH GOD! IT’S THE SWEET CHIN MUSIC.

Hairygates -

Suspect chin music. 

Thai Dye - 

I wish I had the hips, knees and groin to throw that. I think it's one of those kicks you always assume is going to the body. 

No bro, when I was a kid I always thought it was going to the chin. Never did though. Never had that hips and groin to throw that but nobody tells ya that when you are ten.

Still dismayed. I just wanted to be JCVD/Karate Kid/Dan Gable rolled into one.

BJ Penn Forever -
Thai Dye - 

No bro, when I was a kid I always thought it was going to the chin. Never did though. Never had that hips and groin to throw that but nobody tells ya that when you are ten.

Still dismayed. I just wanted to be JCVD/Karate Kid/Dan Gable rolled into one.

A Thai instructor told me to work on my kung foo if I wanted to get good at that kick. Being able to throw it high and just hold it up there is impressive. Always felt a ton of pressure in my knee when trying to extend it. 

PelosiesPanties - 

Wow, kid looks incredible! Great technique, fast as hell!

Looks like he should get the next title shot. ridiculously impressive

Holy shit lol that deserves a Joey Diaz rant

.@StrabanimalMMA tryin' to get started early! #Bellator204 pic.twitter.com/OK4xcAeQJ0

— Bellator MMA (@BellatorMMA) August 18, 2018

instant karma

That fuckin Irish kid is a punk.classless at the weigh ins too