Jan Blachowicz is set to bring polish power to the movies on Nov. 11

JFC. Correct me if I’m wrong, but shooting a movie before a title match has only worked out for one person, Schevchenko.

Couture, Rousey and now Blachowicz have now all lost their titles from spending time on this shit instead of training.

1 Like

I know at the end of March he was saying his dream was to be in a movie, so I’d be curious when exactly he filmed this. There’s maybe a 6 month window between then and the Glover fight…Good for Jan in accomplishing what he wanted and hopefully cashing in, but there’s no doubt it came at a huge cost.

Why would he want to be in a movie? Movies are a dying medium. How many times can you watch the same shit over and over? The same movie arc.

YouTube and more flatline shit, real life shit is much more interesting. There is a guy on YouTube who restores old BMWs, M539. He releases 40-50 minute videos. That is MUCH more interesting than any modern movie where you know how it’s going to end.

1 Like

He should be paying us back the money we lost betting on him. He’s a disgrace to Poland and European fighters

Pfffft

So he’s gonna tap out early again?

Movie industry still does pretty well. That said, it is shocking how we basically watch the same story arcs over and over. Don’t even get me started with the comic book movie nonsense lol

Jan needs to focus 100% on fighting. His performance vs Glover was very lacking