Jason Chambers Joins American Top Team!!

We don't recruit fighters. Just ask, Yves Edwards, Mike Brown, Denis Kang, Pezao, Sakara, Jucao, Masvidal, Lorenzo, Thiago Silva, and the list goes on...

Back on topic...TTT for JC!
American Top Team

"I see TrainJudo's point about loyalty. It has to suck to put time and effort into developing a fighter just to see him go elsewhere b/c it's better for him once you have helped him get to the next level."

The issue is much more complex than that...I'm not sticking up or advocating one POV or the other....I'm just stating that it's not as black and white as others may want it to appear.

I changed camps at one point in my life, but this was due to many different reasons...The final one being an intra-camp dispute that alienated me.  It was a perfect situation for me because I would have probably stayed out of loyalty and most likely would not have seen the recent gains that I have thus far.

There are a lot of reasons why guys switch camps.  The main two reasons are training partners and exposure.  You can make arguments for both sides, but at the end of the day, the choice resides with the fighter.

Chambers vs Ami for the unified reality belt.