Jason Chambers Support Thread: Petiton....

Signed

signed

Dead Again -  Trolls win again.

Shows where this forum is going and another paying member is cheated out of his money by shit mods.

This forum has slipped to just under Sherdog status. Everybody either wants to be an OMA level troll or they just want to suck troll dick.

The OG is still ok for fucking around but the Underground is pure shit if you're just looking for MMA discussion.

I'll leave this forum to all the "cool" guys.

Dont be upset, Ricksonisgod didnt get banned, he got frozen for breaking a few different rules. Your attitude dictates your experience here. If you're un uptight douche who gets a sandy vag for not being told what he wants to here then you will have a bad experience. Learn to roll with the punches, not everyone shares the same views here.

Posting on this site and getting flamed is just part of the territory, there are going to be assholes, get over it. If you want to enjoy the site then ignore them, it's that simple.

But dont make it sound like we signed a petition and he got banned because we told someone to ban him. He banned himself for breaking the rules.

1st off thanks guys. I love the UG and show made love for the UG everytime I can.

...but for the record I didn't freeze RIG. This time. :)

Liar WHORE LIAR WHORE

Jason Chambers: you my nigga, white boy!!

Jason Chambers - 1st off thanks guys. I love the UG and show made love for the UG everytime I can.

...but for the record I didn't freeze RIG. This time. :)

teh kirik showed rig who is actually god round this piece

reading is fundamental

ha

Dead Again - 
jaysonv2277 - 
Dead Again -  Trolls win again.

Shows where this forum is going and another paying member is cheated out of his money by shit mods.

This forum has slipped to just under Sherdog status. Everybody either wants to be an OMA level troll or they just want to suck troll dick.

The OG is still ok for fucking around but the Underground is pure shit if you're just looking for MMA discussion.

I'll leave this forum to all the "cool" guys.

Dont be upset, Ricksonisgod didnt get banned, he got frozen for breaking a few different rules. Your attitude dictates your experience here. If you're un uptight douche who gets a sandy vag for not being told what he wants to here then you will have a bad experience. Learn to roll with the punches, not everyone shares the same views here.

Posting on this site and getting flamed is just part of the territory, there are going to be assholes, get over it. If you want to enjoy the site then ignore them, it's that simple.

But dont make it sound like we signed a petition and he got banned because we told someone to ban him. He banned himself for breaking the rules.
Trolling is against the rules yet you make a thread in support of it.

He didn't get banned for breaking the rules, he got banned for pissing off a mod.

If people got banned for rules violations there would be 5 people posting on this site.

But hey, Chambers is sort of famous so people are gonna jump to suck his dick for something they would bash someone else for.

Personally I don't care that you people swim in shit here but it's troubling when someone is cheated out of their money.

Bullshit trolls are the reason guys like Tito no longer post here. That's what kind of forum this has become. And when someone calls bullshit on a trolling mod, call bullshit on that mod freezing people who call them out on their lies, is it the paying member who recieves support?  Nope, it's the troll who gets the support.

Excellent work you're doing.

Have you not read the thread. He didn't get frozen for pissing people off, he got frozen for breaking more than one rule. Quit being dramatic, and stop the bullshit. Quit announcing your leave, because no one gives a fuck. Just leave.

damn late again :(

SIGNED!

I support jason chambers cleaning up these filthy forums with his sound judgement. great mod

Signed

signed