Jason "Mayhem" Miller Opens Up On Twitter Today!

I appreciate your concern, a LOT. I am doing fine, and although things seem a bit strange right now, I assure you that they will make more sense in the Future.

http://www.facebook.com/OFFICIALMAYHEMMILLER

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jason-m...6343--mma.html

TRANSCRIPT FROM TWITTER

"WE are all very concerned about you Jason-unless it interferes with MY schedule."

I AM NOT SAD. I went to LA skid row and fed the "bottom" of our society, not to brag about it here, but to Do Positive. I am crazy. Yes.

I did some socially unacceptable things last Sunday, that, for some reason has got some of you to hate me, even though at one time you loved

I am caring for myself-if everyone turns their back on me, and you never see me on tv again, that is fine with me-I like living in the woods

But while working with those less fortunate than myself, I have come to realize, WE are all crazy. America is crazy. I just want to shift it

Not a cry for attention, personal glory, or monetary Gain. I did that in my time fighting for the @UFC and Have come to see I was wrong

(LOL Jason retweets a fan)

@endo5125

@mayhemmiller shut up little bitch

I am safe, with people that love me, and hope that you will join me. If I ever hurt anyone, I am sorry.

@FIGHTINGTWEETS

Hope he sorts out his issues

he's Bi-Polar for sure...

He is definately a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic

i am not saying it to brag about it, yet it has absolutely nothing to do with the issue, and is clearly a gratuitous pat on the back.

Barry_BondsMVP -  he's Bi-Polar for sure...

This.
Also reminds me of how odd Rampage acted at one time...
The curse of Team Oyama? (just kidding) I hope he recovers

Energy drink defense Mayhem. It was Red Bull's fault. We forgive you

I appreciate your concern, a LOT. I am doing fine, and although things seem a bit strange right now, I assure you that they will make more sense in the Future.

This is all leading up to promo for some TV show.

Wish the wannabe back steat doctors would stop trying to diagnose him. Leave the guy alone.

Barry_BondsMVP -  he's Bi-Polar for sure...

More like bi-winning! Phone Post

personally I don't care to hear the excuses or those tweets, they don't mean anything. But I am sure he'll recover and be fine. It's got to be a tough road right now, having your show cancelled, finally getting back to the UFC and failing on a massive level, everything has to seem pretty dark right now.

But he'll be fine. he's resilient as fuck. In fact, just like he doesn't ever give up fighting, I'm sure he won't give up on this.

He just had a bad weekend. He'll pay his punishment and move on. It's not that big a deal.

I haven't been a fan of his in mma since he sold out and started doing the fake bully beatdown, but i still am a fan of him personally.

"socially unacceptable"?? so he thinks what he did was fine.

Kimbos Bread - 

This.

Mayhem was an Oyama guy?

If the guy had some sort of mental breakdown I don't see how people can get down on him and I hope he gets better.

BuddyRevell - 
Kimbos Bread - 

This.

Mayhem was an Oyama guy?

Yep.

"Coach Oyama Has trained the likes of Former UFC Champions Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Tito Ortiz and Ricco Rodriguez. Other notable fighters have also trained with Coach Colin including, Former WEC Champ Rob “Razor” McCullough, KOTC champs Tony ‘Kryptonite’ Lopez, Aaron “Slam” Wetherspoon, UFC vets Robert Emerson, Jason “Mayhem” Miller. and Tiki Ghosn as well as ICON Champions Kala “Kolohe” hose and Bao Quach."

Sounds like he is going through a crazy time right now.

Always been a Mayhem fan, hopefully he gets his shit together. Phone Post

I like Mayhem. Dude will be fine. Phone Post