Jason “Mayhem” Miller releases statement

This is a grown adult making apology letters like he called someone fat in 8th grade English class. “All my previous wrong life decisions unexpectedly led me to another unforeseen wrong life decision”.

2 Likes

You have obviously never been close to the “program”. Atoning for mistakes is part of recovery.

5 Likes

Look up steps 1,4,5,7,8,9,10, of recovery

1 Like

Here we go again. Lol.

https://www.ocweekly.com/jason-mayhem-miller-retired-mma-fighter-apologizes-for-latest-brush-with-law-update-6456891/

5 Likes

Mayhem Miller fan here. I’ll always root for him.

2 Likes

Excellent post, hopefully Miller can stay on the path this time around, and at least if he doesn’t it will be entertaining

2 Likes

It’s not part of the program when you’ve already failed the program 12 times. That’s called insanity.

Wrong again. The program will always be there for every attempt at sobriety.

5 Likes

I would love to see some fighters who came back from a nefarious background and fight each other.

Lee Murray vs Jason “Mayhem” Miller would be one.

Then a couple guys released from long prison sentences like War machine vs Joe Son

2 Likes

Always a fan, but it’s time to make it stick this time.

Agreed and Hopes

Wish only the best for him. Life is a bitch and even more of a bitch for someone who spent years getting punched in the head. Diminished fame and public embarrassment from stupid mistakes is also something most of us wouldn’t understand.

Let’s support him. Redemption needs to be given more freely these days.

3 Likes

Good point. It can be frustrating watching someone repeatedly self destruct. Even though the hardcore fans are the most critical, we’re also the most forgiving. All will be forgiven when he manages to get it together.

Redemption is earned by an individual, it can’t be bestowed by someone else.

2 Likes

They say that beauty is only skin deep, but ugly, is down to the bone.
Laugh, and the world laugh’s with you. Fart, and you stand alone.

Good for Jason. He’s provided tons of entertainment in the past. I wish him well and hope this time it all sticks. And if it doesn’t, hopefully picks himself up and tries again.

Good for Mayhem. I wish him the best. Actions speak the loudest and I think if he stays sober- the possibilities are endless.

hope he straightens out, I think attending church would help him……

With clothes on

Zingggggg

2 Likes

Nick Diaz ducked him in Strikeforce. Wish that fight would have happened.

1 Like