JASON "MAYHEM" MILLER THE CHAMP!!!

Alittle Early but Hey, In my mind he is.

Back to the Future

#.666

Now thats what i am talkin' But!

LOL.

Good form. I saw the title and was like, "You mother fucker!" I looked at it for about 10 minutes before I clicked on it.

Got'cha but hey what can ya do,

Shazam!

i hate to break it to ya fella's, but....

I feel sad. :(

Almost a "Be right back" moment

HAHAHAH HE IS THE CHAMPION OF FRESHNESS FOOOK-OFF

So what exactly happened?  Can some one explain this?

No contest. Mayhem kicked Jacare in the skull piece while Jacare was on the ground. Illegal kick, but it was deemed accidental. Problem is...He opened a big cut on Jacare's noggin which bled all over the place, so the doctors stopped the fight. It was ruled a no contest.

Nobody won...Nobody lost...:(

EvilMaster - No contest. Mayhem kicked Jacare in the skull piece while Jacare was on the ground. Illegal kick, but it was deemed accidental. Problem is...He opened a big cut on Jacare's noggin which bled all over the place, so the doctors stopped the fight. It was ruled a no contest.

Wait... when did soccer kicks become illegal in Japan?

Daddy Dragon-CountryBoy'd Me - 
EvilMaster - No contest. Mayhem kicked Jacare in the skull piece while Jacare was on the ground. Illegal kick, but it was deemed accidental. Problem is...He opened a big cut on Jacare's noggin which bled all over the place, so the doctors stopped the fight. It was ruled a no contest.

Wait... when did soccer kicks become illegal in Japan?

Dream has different rules than pride. In order to kick a downed opponent you must be down yourself.

Jacares standup looked pretty good.

He maybe had a slight edge but it was too soon to tell how things would have played out.

sucks how it ended.

definately suckz.

Nobody won...Everybody lost...:(

Fixed. 

He done fucked up yo...

PTM2020 - Jacares standup looked pretty good.
He maybe had a slight edge but it was too soon to tell how things would have played out.

sucks how it ended.

he came in with a pretty stiff jab at the very beginning

did u see that?

mayhem gave a kinda "ow that hurt better shake it off" sign of body language

he was picking it up though i had him winning that fight he looked hella different, especially his stand up game. he had sick TD defense too..for that whole 2 minutes we saw of it or however long it was. he got taken down like once i think and popped right back up.