Jason Pharo challenges Hulk Hogan

"Hulk Hogan is in his 50s. How about this guy challenge a younger "pro wrestler" who has actually trained in MMA?"

Yeah, like the Undertaker. Let's see what he's got for the best gogo plata in the game.

He should fight Hulks relative thats an MMA fighter his name escapes me.

"Bring on Cabbage killing 45 year old Bart Gunn"

Didn't Bart Gunn beat him? Maybe i'm wrong and thinking of another fight.

MMA is the only sport, to my knowledge, where so many nobodies somehow think they are in a position to call out and challenge big names. It's laughable really. Who was that no-name on here the other week calling out Mayweather?? Guy was a fat, 240 pound slob who dug up a 8 month old quote by Floyd and used it as a platform to try and get himself some publicity. Pathetic.

Good bait for Lesnar

why would anyone want to cause harm to Hulk anyways? the guy is awesome! if this "green dragon" guy lets his goatee grow a little bit, hes gonna resemble Tank.

"Bring on Cabbage killing 45 year old Bart Gunn"

Didn't Bart Gunn beat him? Maybe i'm wrong and thinking of another fight.

Yes Marzz, you are right.  Mike Barton, not Bart Gunn anymore, did beat Cabbage, via TKO.  He then lost to Minowa in Pride shortly after, and has not competed since.

I hate this guy.

Well it's surprising that there are fights in Aberdeen, MD since MMA is currently illegal in Maryland. Although a vote will be taking place in the next week or so.

Who is this Parough?

ttt