Jason Pharo challenges Hulk Hogan

First of all, who the fuck is Jason Pharo???

I just found this:

Months ago, MMA fighter and Xero Underground star, 'Green Dragon' Jason Pharo issued what is now known as 'The Challenge' to ANY professional wrestler to get in the ring and fight him in a MMA exhibition. This "Challenge" crossed all promotion lines and is a LEGIT, non-scripted, challenge.

"I wanna see how many of these rasslers can fight...They claim they are SOOO tough, let's see how tough they are without a pre-determined outcome!" Ah, now comes one of the BIGGEST superstars in history, someone Xero officials never would have dreamed of, actually mentioning not only Xero Underground, but Jason Pharo specifically.

A few weeks ago on the Bubba The Love Sponge Show, Bubba asked HULK HOGAN about Pharo's "Challenge". Hogan then replied, "Who is Pharo? I would just shove him out of the ring and it'd be over". With that shot, Pharo has PUBLICALLY challenged Hogan, and it's not just for publicity...."I DARE Hogan to show up! I want him to, one thing I will say, out of all the people that have read and heard about this Challenge, his is the ONLY one to step up.

Let's see if he can backup his words with some action" said Pharo. People are saying there's a snowball's chance in hell Hogan will show up to Aberdeen, MD on Feb 23...."The Challenge" has been issued, Xero officials are welcoming Hogan with open arms and so is Pharo.

Will he show up? Or is he too scared? Or too busy with this 'New Fed' he is working on ;-)? We will find out, BROTHER!

What would Hogan have to gain about fighting some nobody?

Has anyone ever heard of this douche?

Oh wow, I think this is his official website... Oh my God LOL

http://snap.to/greendragon

OH MY GOD!!! LOL!!!

Green Dragon Warrior Arts is the areas most complete martial arts academy. Specializing in : hybrid self defense/fighting, shoot and submission fighting, and grappling.

"The Green Dragon" Jason Pharo has over 20 years in the martial arts and founded the Green Dragon Warrior Arts in the summer of 1996. He is a champion fighter and wrestler and has produced many high level champion fighters and grapplers under his tutelage. Only combat proven techniques are taught in the academy. If it doesn't work for REAL , we wont teach it. We have proven our style countless times so you know it works. We have done the hard part for you.

At least he's "enviromentally friendly"

Funny cuz, he's not on Sherdog or FCFighter...

There's no better way to prove that you are a badass than to challenge and beat someone with no training whatsoever who fights staged matches. That's why I want to fight Kimbo. Fuck, I am witty.

^^^ LOL You dork.

In all seriousness, you should challenge this fuck-face

save the picture and upload it on tinypic or else you'll epically fail when trying to post the pictures

It's not Big Show...

It's...

Seriously, this dude is a fucking fag.

u can tell that guy loves harley

great...now some McDojo retard is representing professional MMA against Hulk Hogan.  JUST GREAT!

I really really do not like this person.

Pharo has been around for years. First met him in 2000. Competed at BAMA in NJ. Pro wrestler too.

Pharo = faggo

No offense to your friend Joseph but, he seems like a D bag

Hulk Hogan is in his 50s. How about this guy challenge a younger "pro wrestler" who has actually trained in MMA?