JBJ arrested again this morning

WGAF? They hand him decision wins when he clearly loses, they allow him to dope and he is arrested again. Nothing ever changes with this worthless piece of human shit! 

1 Like

To be fair, he was overdue for an incident.  It's almost as certain as taxes and death.

1 Like

Lock him up and throw away the key. He is a piece of shit human being in every facet of his life.

He's failed more drug tests than he has had total fights. He's a serial criminal, liar, cheater, and snitch. He cheats on his wife, in his chosen profession, and in the court room. He committed attempted vehicular manslaughter on a pregnant woman and fled the scene.

Between his scumbag manager Malki and Dana White, they convinced the government, USADA, and Zuffa to sponsor his egregious cheating, changing rules and removing penalties to workaround his egregious PED usage. The guy will never ever be considered anywhere close to being a GOAT in the sport of MMA. Especially since he lost his last two fights, but due to Canelo/Mayweather corruption via the judging, they artificially award him the win.

Jones is literally a disgrace to the human race. I never want to see or read about him again. Just take him behind the barn and shoot him.

1 Like

guy cant afford a driver ?

1 Like
Winston Wolf -

guy cant afford a driver ?

It’s never about that. 

SickEye -

Just WOW. 

He won’t get booted from the UFC. It’ll just end the way it always does. 

“I’ve learned my lesson blah blah blah”

Gun is gonna do him in this time

1 Like

Lol ! 

Bye john ! 

Teamprimal1 -
SickEye -

Just WOW. 

He won’t get booted from the UFC. It’ll just end the way it always does. 

“I’ve learned my lesson blah blah blah”

Gun is gonna do him in this time

No doubt. Hes a convicted felon. Double the limit. Gun. Hes fucked. 

Probably goto jail for this.

i hope the official UFC narrative is “Jones arguably lost his last two fights and is a convicted felon/cut from roster”.  Ahh wishes...

Waiting for Jon's excuse:

I wasn't drunk, I was just pulsing from my last DWI!!!

1 Like

Feels like celebrities (especially him) always get away with shit like this. He's probably so used to it that he no longer gives a fuck.

1 Like
HELWIG -
Vikingknee - 

If he beats the gun charge that would be wild. Friend of mine who had a non violent felony shot an armed burglar(who shot at him first) at his house in a conservative state and still got a year. 

did he have the gun illegally?

thats why

Yes. He was a convicted felon and didn’t have his gun rights restored (it’s possible). He did a year but he could have been killed by the burglar so is what it is. Perfect example how it’s pretty messed up to deny a non violent crime offender of their gun rights. The gun obviously never left his home but he had it just in case. 

Remember this is New Mexico.

Insert NateDiaz.gif followed by MattSerra.gif

i want to see him fight again just for the fact that i want to see him lose to reyes.

Chris -

I think you guys are underestimating this. He is a convicted felon who is being charged with two new felonies (DUI and unlawful possession of a firearm).

The only thing in his future is an orange jumpsuit.

That’s a sexy narrative

Dryfly -
Chris - 

I think you guys are underestimating this. He is a convicted felon who is being charged with two new felonies (DUI and unlawful possession of a firearm).

The only thing in his future is an orange jumpsuit.

I agree, he done went too far this time.

A felon with a firearm is mandatory time.

Is he considered a felon? I wasn’t sure from his prior cases. I don’t know if he did any time or plead no contest. 

1 Like
Chris -

and we've seen the last of Jon Jones in the octagon...

twice the legal limit, gun found under his seat, and a liquor bottle in the passenger seat.

Wow what a fucking idiot 

1 Like
Vikingknee - 
HELWIG -
Vikingknee - 

If he beats the gun charge that would be wild. Friend of mine who had a non violent felony shot an armed burglar(who shot at him first) at his house in a conservative state and still got a year. 

did he have the gun illegally?

thats why

Yes. He was a convicted felon and didn’t have his gun rights restored (it’s possible). He did a year but he could have been killed by the burglar so is what it is. Perfect example how it’s pretty messed up to deny a non violent crime offender of their gun rights. The gun obviously never left his home but he had it just in case. 

Understand completely. Im glad he survived.

Thats why doing stupid shit like drugs is so retarded and not just an innocent part of youth.

He had to illegally get a gun that he wound up needing to protect his life.

Illegal firearm ownership is no joke and has massive penalties/

Chris - 

and we've seen the last of Jon Jones in the octagon...

twice the legal limit, gun found under his seat, and a liquor bottle in the passenger seat.

Legit LOL. He is a money maker. He sells PPVs. He will be back.