JBJ arrested again this morning

Connorwinztharematch -
Teamprimal1 -
SickEye -

Just WOW. 

He won’t get booted from the UFC. It’ll just end the way it always does. 

“I’ve learned my lesson blah blah blah”

Gun is gonna do him in this time

No doubt. Hes a convicted felon. Double the limit. Gun. Hes fucked. 

He’s never gotten more than a slap on the wrist before, and I don’t expect now to be any different…especially in the current criminal reform climate that puts criminals first. 

Thrill Hammer -

![](upload://wVENc5k5w48WYHxpLPl1pmAYqG7.jpeg)

I'll give Colby that one. 

Thank you Jon Jones...

for giving us something to talk about. It’s been slow news recently. You da man

How many times can you ruin your own life fuck 

1 Like

Its a good point that he apparently has gotten away with cheating in ring (eye gouges), years of PeD with multiple failed tests to the point the testing company outright came up with a completely new excuse to let him off, crimes such as hit and run.. over and over. What do you learn from that? Rules are for other people and embrace your inner heel.

Otherwise why would he be dumb enough to be behind the wheel that drunk. And doing it with a gun in the car? He must be a somewhat regular drunk driver when only a bit over the limit and more in control otherwise why would his friends have let him go driving unless they were used to it too?

F him. tho for being a dirtbag over and over no matter how many chances Dana has arranged for him.

Yes. Probably biggest waste of potential in mma history. If he wasn't so mentally weak, he'd be one of the richest athletes in the world given how much the very top earners in the ufc can make + endorsements + How many fights he could have earned out, continuing to clean lhw and moving up to hwt during the peak ppv era.

1 Like

So apparently there was a passenger in the car and the spent gun casing was on the ground on the passenger side. I already see where this is going. Jones slips out again. 

Hopefully the judge will take his shit eating grin mugshot into account when sentencing him. Remorse goes a long way, and Jones clearly has zero. 

2 Likes

send this eyepoking roider to jail please

1 Like
Kessle37 -
Dryfly -
Chris - 

I think you guys are underestimating this. He is a convicted felon who is being charged with two new felonies (DUI and unlawful possession of a firearm).

The only thing in his future is an orange jumpsuit.

I agree, he done went too far this time.

A felon with a firearm is mandatory time.

Is he considered a felon? I wasn’t sure from his prior cases. I don’t know if he did any time or plead no contest. 

I’m not clear on this either.

I know for a fact he has a shitload of heavy duty guns.  He cant be?

Chris -

I think you guys are underestimating this. He is a convicted felon who is being charged with two new felonies (DUI and unlawful possession of a firearm).

I think you underestimate Jon. That guy has 9 lives and he has been counted out multiple times. He will be back. “Rehabilitated”. 

KungFuCow -

So apparently there was a passenger in the car and the spent gun casing was on the ground on the passenger side. I already see where this is going. Jones slips out again. 

He admitted to the cops that he drove. It might be impossible to win on the gun charge if the passenger is willing to take the fall but the DWI can still be good. Obviously we don't have enough details on the evidence but he's far from out of the woods.

0hi0direct -
Kessle37 -
Dryfly -
Chris - 

I agree, he done went too far this time.

A felon with a firearm is mandatory time.

Is he considered a felon? I wasn’t sure from his prior cases. I don’t know if he did any time or plead no contest. 

I’m not clear on this either.

I know for a fact he has a shitload of heavy duty guns.  He cant be?

He's not a felon. 

He met prior probation terms that avoided felony conviction.

Those field sobriety tests are not that difficult if you aren't completely hammered. For him to do "poorly" on all of them, probably had a bac over .2

Eisenberg -
KungFuCow -

He admitted to the cops that he drove. It might be impossible to win on the gun charge if the passenger is willing to take the fall but the DWI can still be good. Obviously we don't have enough details on the evidence but he's far from out of the woods.

The gun was found under the drivers seat...i don't see how he wins that one either 

He’ll get a slap on the wrist again. Dana will fix it. 

He’s gonna wind up with the “OJ mentality” a lot of athletes get. Zero consequences and always get what they want. Then one day a little blonde wife divorced you and you can’t handle it. 

The Jon Jones story won’t end well. One way or another. 

KungFuCow -

They tested them for residue for sure. You can’t shoot a gun bare handed without being covered in a small cloud of whatever combusted gasses and particulate that projected the bullet.  I doubt they’d be charging him with the discharge without that evidence if someone else was in the car. 

HillboFrateTrane -
KungFuCow -

They tested them for residue for sure. You can’t shoot a gun bare handed without being covered in a small cloud of whatever combusted gasses and particulate that projected the bullet.  I doubt they’d be charging him with the discharge without that evidence if someone else was in the car. 

I hope you're right. As good as this guy is, he's a serious black eye on the sport. 

Why doesn't he just get a driver or take an uber? That's a mystery to me. 

Jon Jones the next Aaron Hernandez 

DontLeaveItToTheJudges - 

Jon Jones the next Aaron Hernandez 

Aaron Hernandez was a serial killer. Jon Jones is your run-of-the-mill junkie moron.