JBJ arrested again this morning

AnthonyWeiner -
DontLeaveItToTheJudges - 

Jon Jones the next Aaron Hernandez 

Aaron Hernandez was a serial killer. Jon Jones is your run-of-the-mill junkie moron.

Aaron Hernandez was at least a somewhat sympathetic figure due to his shitty upbringing, being momested, and being a closeted gay man his whole life. What excuse does Jones have?

spjackson77 -
AnthonyWeiner -
DontLeaveItToTheJudges - 

Jon Jones the next Aaron Hernandez 

Aaron Hernandez was a serial killer. Jon Jones is your run-of-the-mill junkie moron.

Aaron Hernandez was at least a somewhat sympathetic figure due to his shitty upbringing, being momested, and being a closeted gay man his whole life. What excuse does Jones have?

Hes a sociopath ? 

2 Likes

Selfish prick.  Doesn't he have kids?

At what point does Jackson/Wink not want to work with him any more?

They must not be desperate for cahs at this point.  You'd think they'd want to distance themselves.

As much as I hate Jon Jones, can you really blame him here? He has never faced any consequences for anything he has ever done. Every time he gets in trouble, the UFC/Dana is right there to get him out of trouble. This has led to Jon feeling invincible and thinking that he is above the law. I said this years ago and I will say it again, the best thing for Jon would be to actually serve at least a few years of prison time. This might actually force him to learn from his mistakes and turn his life around. Jones' handlers are equally to blame here for enabling this behavior.

2 Likes
jgiveshead -
multiculturaljoseph -
HELWIG -

LOL @ the UFC having dangerous sociopaths with felonies on their roster because "its just about the fighting".

Your armchair diagnosis and feelings mean fuck all compared to the buy rate he’ll pull on his comeback. 

His comeback buyrate means fuck all compared to how much money this retard left on the table.

Very true. Another two years gone. Maybe three. Incredibly stupid. 

El Duderino -

As much as I hate Jon Jones, can you really blame him here? He has never faced any consequences for anything he has ever done. Every time he gets in trouble, the UFC/Dana is right there to get him out of trouble. This has led to Jon feeling invincible and thinking that he is above the law. I said this years ago and I will say it again, the best thing for Jon would be to actually serve at least a few years of prison time. This might actually force him to learn from his mistakes and turn his life around. Jones' handlers are equally to blame here for eabling this behavior.

lmao. Are you serious? When you turn 18 and you don't know right from wrong everything is now your fault. Seriously blaming Dana and the UFC for Jons actions? Equally to blame. HAHAHA. holy shit

2 Likes

Has anyone caught the significance of the name of the liquor he had?

https://twitter.com/_StrangleSquad/status/1243223450766004225?s=19

Chris -

I think you guys are underestimating this. He is a convicted felon who is being charged with two new felonies (DUI and unlawful possession of a firearm).

The only thing in his future is an orange jumpsuit.

Good point. This isn't a one time thing. These add up.

https://twitter.com/superCalo/status/1243284951564316672?s=19

1 Like

Always fun to read the tweets to and from @jonjones on days like today.

1 Like

Hard to know what will be the legal consequences cause only the DUI seems a certain thing.

As for the UFC, since this happens while 99% of eyeballs are on the Covid19, that’s not a PR nightmare at all.

Why does that idiot keeps driving drunk and/or high? It’s really crazy! With the money he has, taxi, driver, whatever. But damn, easy to NOT do it!

Dryfly -
Chris - 

I think you guys are underestimating this. He is a convicted felon who is being charged with two new felonies (DUI and unlawful possession of a firearm).

I agree, he done went too far this time.

A felon with a firearm is mandatory time.

He isn’t a felon. He’s a dirtbag, but not a felon. 

JohnnyHonour -
Dryfly -
Chris - 

He isn’t a felon. He’s a dirtbag, but not a felon. 

You may indeed be correct. Just repeating what I read.

Fuckin hell Jon! Grow up you fucking baby. And shut up about God/bible/belief. 

Jones wont see more than 90 days behind bars and will fight in the UFC within 2 years. 

64FordF100 -
Chris - 

and we've seen the last of Jon Jones in the octagon...

twice the legal limit, gun found under his seat, and a liquor bottle in the passenger seat.

This is a guy who they moved an entire event for. UFC isn’t going to do anything. Dana will say how upset he is and how they are “definitely gonna figure this thing out” or whatever.

They could come back and say the gun has been used in 4 killings of elderly, disabled women, making Jones another Aaron Hernandez.

Egg could/would spin it, to try and make the most money off the situation.

all the bars and clubs are closed

he had to make his own party

0hi0direct -
Kessle37 -
Dryfly -
Chris - 

Is he considered a felon? I wasn’t sure from his prior cases. I don’t know if he did any time or plead no contest. 

I’m not clear on this either.

I know for a fact he has a shitload of heavy duty guns.  He cant be?

What exactly is a heavy duty gun?

2 Likes