JBJ on Bieber's armbar: Yo, actually pretty good

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/3/2/14786474/midnight-mania-jon-jones-compliments-justin-bieber-armbar

Justin Beiber is known to the combat sports world for walking Floyd Mayweather out to his boxing matches and getting pimp-slapped by Nate Diaz in memes. I hear that he’s sorta big in the pop music industry, too. However, did you know he could armbar the shit out of you? That’s right, Justin Bieber has legitimate skills.

The Biebs was obviously just messing around, but he did get a shout-out from Light Heavyweight legend Jon “Bones” Jones:

Bieber gets respect from everybody ... even Nate Diaz squashed their beef.

All good doe

A post shared by natediaz209 (@natediaz209) on Mar 24, 2016 at 1:42am PDT

Oh, no big deal, you say. He may be snapping arms like the Goddamn Jacare, but I could still smash that prettyboy. I would just avoid going to the ground with him.

Think again.

Game over, man. Game over.

don't cross your legs beebs.

Bieber vs CM Punk!!!

Jon: Yo that was actually me trying to stay relevant while I'm suspended for dick pills. 

didnt look like a blue belt to me

if you are not at least a blue belt in BJJ : Page 5 - Mma.tv

see page 1

SickEye - 

Damn...that's sad when you have to resort to video game highlights for The Diaz brothers

FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 

Damn...that's sad when you have to resort to video game highlights for The Diaz brothers

Pretty sure that's nate vs Bieber in the game.

Fuckin hell

FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 

Haha, so you're implying they don't have some of the best highlights in the game?

dork

Terrible.