JDS and Overeem cut

SkinnyJeanGenie -
buddie -
The Destroyer88 -
Ryann Von Doom -

Alistair is 4-2 in his last 6 since 2018 and was on a 2 fight win streak. His losses since 2014 are as follows in order of loss; Rothwell, Stipe, Ngannou, Blaydes, Rozenstruik, and finally Volkov. He went 11-6 since that point. Bullshit cut but whatever, we have Derrick Lewis and now Jon Jones along with various other bar brawler types. Yay. 

Reem was probably for financial reasons. 400k for a guy who has been stopped by 5 of the top 7 heavyweights is a hefty price.

This doesn’t hold water for me. He’s a crowd favorite with name recognition who always puts on good fights win or lose. 

I get the impression Dana’s never particularly liked Alistair 

I think Dana could have a problem with a true Alpha. Overeem does what he wants whenever he wants, he is a real alpha. See how he switches camps all the time. Its basically what Alistair Overeem wants that is the law. 

Dana per usual is used to being the alpha in the room just bye his share money/owner power. In a room with Overeem there is only one Alpha and thats the reem… 

might be hard for Dana to take... im just guessing. 

1 Like

Dana doesn’t like Overeem because Overeem was dipping in that Ronda juice in Strikeforce.