JDS gameplan?

How have they not prepared more for Cain's pace, dirty boxing and wrestling?

I understand he is great BJJ and awesome boxing but surely they knew Cain's gameplan. Cain had no problem closing distance at any time and often JDS would just stay near the fence.

What happened?

JDS officially abandonded throwing body shots to set up the head

JDS also made sure not to work cardio or foot work. In addition to circling off the fence or defensive wrestling.

100%

Put your back against the cage and keep your hands down. It's just an invitation to get smothered. Just silly. Phone Post 3.0

Science.....
..hail science! Phone Post

kingkoopa - JDS officially abandonded throwing body shots to set up the head

JDS also made sure not to work cardio or foot work. In addition to circling off the fence or defensive wrestling.

This Phone Post 3.0

No circling. Ever. I was getting crazy frustrated with it. JDS stood parallel with him and waited for Cain to come in every time. Phone Post

AndersonSilvasMoney - No circling. Ever. I was getting crazy frustrated with it. JDS stood parallel with him and waited for Cain to come in every time. Phone Post

Definately a strange fight. At the least there was NO plan b. Phone Post

Seriously idk what the fuck he was thinking. No circling at all, I was yelling at the tv all night. He literally would walk back into the cage every single time. Fucking basically gave that shit away. Cain did his thing Phone Post 3.0

in jds defense, he did land plenty of shots that would ko a normal hw

(so did cain)

I missed the first 30 seconds then at 4:29 of the first round I saw Jr stumble or back up in a clumsy way against the cage. He showed a ton of heart and toughness but how does he gas in the first round? This performance in some ways was worse then the last fight. In that fight the round 1 beating took a lot out of him. In this fight he was just off.

Cain fought the way he was supposed to and big credit to him for never wavering.

i forgot to add that he also made sure to not jab more than twice

lol he did everything his corner told him NOT to do. Hell they kept saying circle away from the cage, no straight lines, use your jab more, etc. AND he did NONE of that. It's not his team that needs a changeup, he needs to follow instructions better.

ranier wolfcastle -

in jds defense, he did land plenty of shots that would ko a normal hw

(so did cain)

Yeah, I was definitely impressed with cains chin this fight. There were a lot of times I thought junior had it but Cain just wore every shot. Props. Phone Post 3.0

ChokeEmOut - You should be wondering why Cain can't finish, that should be they bigger talk than JDS being retarded, he has absolutely zero fight IQ Phone Post

He should've finished but he does have good mma iq

Wall n stall ftw... works everytime under the current system Phone Post