JDS looked like he was so ripped up!

How did that happen?!?

No romo... But I couldn't help but look at his new 6 pack the entire fight! He was so in shape... I saw cuts on him that were never there before I swear!

and before you trolls blame steroids, they don't do that to you overnight! It takes hard work and insane workouts even with PEDs!

JDS seriously looked the best I've ever seen him!

Do you think it was the pave Cain pushed or the punched that cause JDS to gas out so quickly?! Phone Post

*pace Phone Post

*punches Phone Post

IDOHARM -
Northstars17 - How did that happen?!?

No romo... But I couldn't help but look at his new 6 pack the entire fight! He was so in shape... I saw cuts on him that were never there before I swear!

and before you trolls blame steroids, they don't do that to you overnight! It takes hard work and insane workouts even with PEDs!

Do you think it was the pave Cain pushed or the punched that cause JDS to gas out so quickly?! Phone Post

I don't know. I was watching the fight, not his rippling abs. Phone Post

You were at least checking him out during introductions... Dont you lie! Phone Post

I think it's safe to say that it was both the punches and the pace. Phone Post

Northstars17 -
IDOHARM -
Northstars17 - How did that happen?!?

I don't know. I was watching the fight, not his rippling abs. Phone Post

You were at least checking him out during introductions... Dont you lie! Phone Post

Ok. You have a point there. Phone Post

I picked Cain to win by UD but, not for one sec did I think he wouldn't have been manhandled physically or KO'd. JDS is a beast. Even while being hurt, you could tell how hard it was for Cain to just move JDS around while grappling, which is a testament to Cain's skill and conditioning. Awesome performance by Cain and an unbelievable ability to take punishment by JDS.

dhas - I think it was both really, nobody can push the pace as Cain can, after that punch, he was basically knocked out but he kept going, in the 3rd 4th and 5th round he looked decent despite the beatdown he had taken and was taking.

Im answering the last question btw.

YES.

he looked to get his second wind so I'm thinking Junior was hurt not so much gassed.

Jr. looked better it the 3-5 round than 1 & 2. Phone Post

Immaculata - I picked Cain to win by UD but, not for one sec did I think he wouldn't have been manhandled physically or KO'd. JDS is a beast. Even while being hurt, you could tell how hard it was for Cain to just move JDS around while grappling, which is a testament to Cain's skill and conditioning. Awesome performance by Cain and an unbelievable ability to take punishment by JDS.

Great post!!!

JDS takedown defense was still so impressive despite his body shutting down from the beating!

I gained SO MUCH more respect for both fighters! Phone Post

And I'm serious about his physique! Did anyone not think he looked like a totally different fighter physically??? Sorry if I missed initial threads. Phone app sucks with no search option! Phone Post

Clen and t3 will get you ripped up real fast and afaik they dont/cant test for t3 Phone Post

I watched all of this fight and can honestly say that not once did I notice or observe any fine details of JDS's anatomy that interested me in any way.

and based on that I'd say it seems a bit phagy in here,

backs out with bum against the wall