JDS traner: "the UFC is watching"

kind of a weird quote...wonder what hes talking about...

"What else can happen in July, August? Will there be another story, another problem with the lab, or an injury?” Dorea continued. “There are great names in the division without a fight scheduled, .... but Overeem is also a great duel. Except that Overeem teases Cigano, and every time we get close to the fight, we do not know what happens. It's a difficult situation. But I'm quiet, and the UFC is watching."

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Junior-Dos-Santos-Trainer-Believes-Alistair-Overeem-Did-Not-Want-to-Fight-Cigano-50763

I they he is saying that they suspect Overeem of malingering.

What's weird about it?

The UFC is watching Overeem because he failed a drug test already and JDS doesn`t want to reschdeule the fight in case he pulls out again.

He is saying they want the Overeem fight and would prefer to wait for it, but they have to do as they are told

da Vinci 81 - What's weird about it?

The UFC is watching Overeem because he failed a drug test already and JDS doesn`t want to reschdeule the fight in case he pulls out again.

He said despite his speciation he is being quite and the UFC is watching. Like he can't say everything he wants. It's like something someone would say in a spy movie just before he/she dies mysteriously in a one person car accident. Phone Post

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
da Vinci 81 - What's weird about it?

He said despite his speciation he is being quite and the UFC is watching. Like he can't say everything he wants. It's like something someone would say in a spy movie just before he/she dies mysteriously in a one person car accident. Phone Post

You are on quite a run here on the UG lately Phone Post

He saying that Dana watches him poop.

Hopefully jds doesnt count on overeem failing the test and undertrains, kinda seems like tjat what his trainer was hintimg at Phone Post