JDS won't be allowed in the cage Saturday.

mexican jujitsu - 
Vulva Fabulous - 
bigdee1983420 - I see,training with Glover to get ready for Overeem,Feitosa or ever how you say it fought REEM. Glover is an excellent Kickboxer w/trademark Brazilian kick. For JDS to perpare w/for The Reem's amazing striking skills. And,make him a better all around striker w/knees/kicks. JDS's shoulder,and forearm gains will increase speed/power,and make him hard as fuck to takedown ala underhooks. JDS does the same to Cain this time,though it might go a lil longer. To me JDS stands out from the pact(IT FACTOR)w/his Boxing,WrestlingD,Speed,Power,Atleticism. His ability to learn,and absorb skill,and technique very fast. People call JDS one dimensional are wrong,very,very wrong. If he didn't have that superior wrestlingD he couldn't perform his Boxing. Just dont see any Wrestler/JJ based guys beating him,anytime soon. I think he beats every HWT out there,Overeem,MarkHunt,DC maybe even Big Country challenge him. If those guys get destroyed by him,hes arguably the greatest HWT of all time. I think even more dominant than the great Fedor himself. I not talking about competition wise either. I talking about how he either KO's,or puts a beatdown on his opponent for 3rds. He just runs threw everybody like nothing,he owns the Octagon. I say that with the up most respect to Fedor.

You just went over your comma quota for the week, be careful next week.

Alos, I'm not sure what you were trying to say in your post, but LOL at the new UGism with using "pact". Phone Post

Is he really going out with him?
Well, there he is. Let's ask him.
BigDee, is that Junior's ring you're wearing?
Mm-hmm
Gee, it must be great riding with him
Is he picking you up after traneing UFC today?
Uh-uh
By the way, where'd you meet him?
I met him at the Training Mask store
He turned around and smiled at me
You get the picture? (yes, we see)
That's when I fell for (the leader of the pact)

I think you might be hiding the gay man!

Vulva Fabulous - 
bigdee1983420 - I see,training with Glover to get ready for Overeem,Feitosa or ever how you say it fought REEM. Glover is an excellent Kickboxer w/trademark Brazilian kick. For JDS to perpare w/for The Reem's amazing striking skills. And,make him a better all around striker w/knees/kicks. JDS's shoulder,and forearm gains will increase speed/power,and make him hard as fuck to takedown ala underhooks. JDS does the same to Cain this time,though it might go a lil longer. To me JDS stands out from the pact(IT FACTOR)w/his Boxing,WrestlingD,Speed,Power,Atleticism. His ability to learn,and absorb skill,and technique very fast. People call JDS one dimensional are wrong,very,very wrong. If he didn't have that superior wrestlingD he couldn't perform his Boxing. Just dont see any Wrestler/JJ based guys beating him,anytime soon. I think he beats every HWT out there,Overeem,MarkHunt,DC maybe even Big Country challenge him. If those guys get destroyed by him,hes arguably the greatest HWT of all time. I think even more dominant than the great Fedor himself. I not talking about competition wise either. I talking about how he either KO's,or puts a beatdown on his opponent for 3rds. He just runs threw everybody like nothing,he owns the Octagon. I say that with the up most respect to Fedor.

You just went over your comma quota for the week, be careful next week.

Alos, I'm not sure what you were trying to say in your post, but LOL at the new UGism with using "pact". Phone Post

Just talking MMA dude,didn't no I was supposed to talk anything else on here. Bringing my anaylsis of JDS,and who matches up with him the most in my opinion. Thats it all.

dont be so sensitive, we are just joking with you. and i dont hide him, i let him roam free.

mexican jujitsu - dont be so sensitive, we are just joking with you. and i dont hide him, i let him roam free.

Its all good man,I'm a gullible fuck,so you'll have to excuse me.lol

Lahzerous - 
Kirik - 

That's gotta hurt.

Someone should quote bubble that in.

...with George Costanza's face next to the bubble.

oh snap cain better watch otu for those guns they look deadlier than the first guns in the first fight. boom boom boom

DezzNutzz - Damn, stand up? Jds, Ground n pound? Cain. Imo Phone Post

Doubt it because he's gotta beat silva first.

Would be awesome though. Phone Post

bigdee1983420 - I see,training with Glover to get ready for Overeem,Feitosa or ever how you say it fought REEM. Glover is an excellent Kickboxer w/trademark Brazilian kick. For JDS to perpare w/for The Reem's amazing striking skills. And,make him a better all around striker w/knees/kicks. JDS's shoulder,and forearm gains will increase speed/power,and make him hard as fuck to takedown ala underhooks. JDS does the same to Cain this time,though it might go a lil longer. To me JDS stands out from the pact(IT FACTOR)w/his Boxing,WrestlingD,Speed,Power,Atleticism. His ability to learn,and absorb skill,and technique very fast. People call JDS one dimensional are wrong,very,very wrong. If he didn't have that superior wrestlingD he couldn't perform his Boxing. Just dont see any Wrestler/JJ based guys beating him,anytime soon. I think he beats every HWT out there,Overeem,MarkHunt,DC maybe even Big Country challenge him. If those guys get destroyed by him,hes arguably the greatest HWT of all time. I think even more dominant than the great Fedor himself. I not talking about competition wise either. I talking about how he either KO's,or puts a beatdown on his opponent for 3rds. He just runs threw everybody like nothing,he owns the Octagon. I say that with the up most respect to Fedor.

jds already put a beating on big country..

ffs.. 

Lahzerous - 

With guns like that.

JDS and Glaube Feitosa in the same pic?

AWESOME!!!

madmav

I realize he already beat Big Country,just think he has improved his Boxing. Since trimming down to a pretty solid 253,Country speed,has incresed. Watch the speed/timing on that right uppercut,lefthook,overhand combo on meathead.

JDS is the Brazillian space program...

JDS and myself basically have the same exact arms. Only his are much larger and have muscle on them.

Glaube Feitosa don't no were I got Glover Feitosa from.lol Always get Feitosa,and Teixeira mixed up,both are beast.

Dayum, holy forearm. Bet he plays a lot of tug o war with the one eyed monster, if ya catch my drift.

Ben Folds - Dude's kinda cute. Great shoulders and arms. Would husband.

You'd be the wife though. And you BETTER not burn over cook is steak Phone Post

Elbows are a tad pointy if you ask me Phone Post

quality - I guess him and Reem put their differences aside and they dined on some horse meat.

LOL! vtfu for truism

Nick Fury - thick..tight

solid

Those guns are going to be useless when cain takes him down and does some GnP like he did on Bigfoot...

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - 
JimmersonzGlove - 

Cain takes this.

keep dreaming

01ers gonna 13