Jean-Charles Skarbowsky Clinching With Students

https://youtu.be/211YFabivFc
A few years ago, I had the pleasure of training with Jean-Charles Skarbowsky, when he came to Canada. He is an amazing teacher, and has a great sense of humour. In the spirit of humour, I cut together a little video of JCS clinching with some students. He makes it look effortless. Enjoy.

Hilarious!

I have JCS on my facebook list and I get nervous that he's gonna knee me in the face whenever he pops up in my feed.

The episode of TUF where GSP brought him in as a coach was amazing.

The part where Koscheck tries to bully him, takes a sip out of his water bottle and realises it's vodka is classic! Phone Post 3.0

Savage! Phone Post 3.0

If you ever get a chance to train with him, I highly recommend it. He's very generous with his time and knowledge and he's funny as hell. And he did enjoy this video as well. Phone Post 3.0

For later. Phone Post 3.0

this was the dude laying out guys by tapping them with leg kicks on TUF right?

gsp's guy?

In Limbo -

this was the dude laying out guys by tapping them with leg kicks on TUF right?

gsp's guy?

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

xxxxxxxx - The episode of TUF where GSP brought him in as a coach was amazing.

The part where Koscheck tries to bully him, takes a sip out of his water bottle and realises it's vodka is classic! Phone Post 3.0
Can't find the vid online. Phone Post 3.0

Master of his craft.

He's such a badass. Phone Post 3.0

Fun video. I would rather slap my grandma than have to fight that guy.

Humboldt - 

http://gorillavid.in/z44t108gguud

It starts at about 6:25

Zanzoken - Fun video. I would rather slap my grandma than have to fight that guy.
It was a good day to be behind the camera. :) Phone Post 3.0

kikenyoy -
Humboldt - 

http://gorillavid.in/z44t108gguud

It starts at about 6:25
VU. Thanks man. Phone Post 3.0

I missed this. Will have to look it up Phone Post 3.0

^^ never mind. Thanks and VU Phone Post 3.0

His appearance was the best thing that ever happened on tuf. Legendary. Phone Post 3.0

I think the music does great things for this vid. The song is called, "It's spring again, so let's all get drunk."
I didn't write it specifically for this edit, but it ended up being a great fit. Phone Post 3.0