Jean Pascal calls out Nick Diaz

Looking at this highlights, my gawd. That was easily one of the top 5 fights in the past 10 years.

Fight4Food -
GrilliamG -
Dugs95 -

They only ever wanna box tho.... I want to see a boxer offer a 1 & 1... I'll fight you mma, then you box me...

Haven't we had more high profile boxers fighting in MMA than vice versa? Ricardo Mayorga tried MMA a couple times, James Toney fought Couture, and Ray Mercer KO'd Sylvia, but I can't recall a former MMA champion even attempting to box.

Given we've had JDS, Jones, Conor, and Manuwa call out high-level boxers for a boxing match over the recent years, it'd be nice to actually see it happen for once.

Whoa whoa w8, jones? U mean eye pokes, running backwards(like klitcshko but..) pointing with fingers to opponent face/eyes while they are charging in and oblique kick's to keep distance? That isnt a boxing, He doesnt have any boxing, gustafsson was makin fun of him

Jones was floating the idea of a Klitschko fight before the Gus fight.

Malvert the Janitor -

I do enjoy that boxers are now pushing for cross over fights with mma guys and it's not just mma guys wanting to fight boxers (and looking desperate in the process). 

Everyone looking to cash in on the atttaction. 

Yeah but all the boxers want it in a ring under boxing rules. And why is it every1 of them feels it necessary to make gay jokes about going to the ground like what they do is so macho but taking a guy down choking the life out of him is just sissy?

calling out a guy who has no professional boxing experience? is he broke?

Taco muncher -
Dugs95 - 

They only ever wanna box tho.... I want to see a boxer offer a 1 & 1... I'll fight you mma, then you box me...

Good idea. We'd need a tie-breaker though. Nick would be down for a triathlon against Pascal, I'm sure.
Simple. Have a street fight were literally anything goes except the use of weapons.

At least to make it competitive they should call out MMA guys for a Muay Thai rules fight or even K1 rules.

quality -

At least to make it competitive they should call out MMA guys for a Muay Thai rules fight or even K1 rules.

I agree. Kind of like meeting in the middle

Nick vs anybody, please 

Milford Cubicle - 

calling out a guy who has no professional boxing experience? is he broke?

Nick's fought as a pro boxer before.

They're should be some crossover rules. IDK, leg kicks? Knees? And stand up grappling, much of which would be impossible with boxing gloves except maybe to tire the other out and gain position benefits. Something. No ground game to satisfy these chickens but not just pure boxing... how can MMA guys win in that???

He's contradicting himself. He says he's a fighter but won't fight on the floor. If he's a real fighter he would have a fight with the least amount of rules not a boxing match. 

darkiemontana -

He's contradicting himself. He says he's a fighter but won't fight on the floor. If he's a real fighter he would have a fight with the least amount of rules not a boxing match. 

Nate said that him and Nick prefer boxing to MMA.

209'd@170 -
quality -

I agree. Kind of like meeting in the middle
More like meeting at 3/4th. Mma is the middle ground

They should spar.