Jeremy Stephens is half Mexican?

Why isn't he using this to building a Mexican following?  My theory: he would lose MAGA, trailer trash support from Midwest if he admitted to being part Mexican. 

Yes he is half mexican.

which half?

Exactly half? I need accurate numbers to judge.

ranier wolfcastle -

which half?

Mother Mexican. Apparently, his dad got full custody when he was young which suggests that she either had mental illness and/or a drug problem. 

The first half Mexican half Irish in UFC history?

Just the good half.

1 Like

I learned he was Mexican back when he dropped an N bomb with an a on Mayweather. Those were the days. 

mexicans from Mexico don't like Mexican Americans and vise versa 

1 Like

what if theyre half mexican from mexico and half american from americo?

1 Like

The diaz bros are half white

sage77 -

Why isn't he using this to building a Mexican following?  My theory: he would lose MAGA, trailer trash support from Midwest if he admitted to being part Mexican. 

Oh look, a moron^

1 Like
sage77 -

Stfu

mijo -

Just the good half.

This needs more attention haha

1 Like
sage77 -

You're the reason trump won in the first place 

He probably doesn't give a fuck about that bullshit

OP should be banned for fighter bashing.

Why would you reveal such shameful secrets?

I mean he does have spanish words tatted on him and his post on ig always revolve around spanish hashtags and his mexican family/culture.  He dies show some pride in his mexican descent.

he is half mexican and half red neck