Jerome LeBanner question

I saw a highlight piece on him and there was a clip of him KO'ing a guy in the ring after the round ended I think. The guy went to punch Lebanner and stopped and dropped his hands, then Lebanner dropped him with one punch.

Does anyone know the whole story behind what happened?

What you see is what happened, thats all.

Who was the guy he hit?

Nicholas Pettas and if I remember it was just cause he came up to Lebanner as if to start something after the fight.

I think Pettas was out of it. He got up from a knockdown (2 knockdown rule ended the fight) and thought the fight was still going, so he rushed at LeBanner, who was celebrating. Pettas looked confused about why his opponent was celebrating, so he stopped what he was doing. Then LeBanner clocked him.

Funny stuff.

LeBanner's punching power is frightening.

Nick got knocked out, had no clue he had just gotten knocked out, and didn't understand what Le Banner was doing. Le Banner must have been doing a nasty cycle, because instead of thinking "Hmmm...he looks confused. Why is he standing there with that look on his face? I think he needs a hug," he thought "MutherFUCKER, how dare you look at me with that deer in the headlights shit. Fuck you!" then proceeded to reach over, or around the ref (can't remember) and knock him on his ass.

Jerome is the only Frechmen I would be scraed of.I think he is the coolest mofo in K-1.

Favorite k1 fighter.

I want a Jerome LeBanner shirt or anything of his!He is def my favorite K-1 fighter by far!

"Le Banner must have been doing a nasty cycle, because instead of thinking "Hmmm...he looks confused. Why is he standing there with that look on his face? I think he needs a hug," he thought "MutherFUCKER, how dare you look at me with that deer in the headlights shit."

I dont think Jerome was wrong for doing what he did. He was also confused. He had just won a fight and this guy looks like he wants to keep going. When the guy started to put his fists back up, Lebanner didnt hesitate to put him back down. It was a vicious shot but I can understand why he did it.

Dude, Nick did not like he wanted to keep going. His eyes were glassy and he was staring at Le Banner like he thought Jerome was a naked Indian. Jerome even gestured to him before he punched him again, Nick just kept staring. It wasn't a "fuck you, bitch" stare, it was one of those annoying stoner stares where somebody always acts like they're gonna something important, then say "dude, let's go to Taco Bell."

It was the ref's fault. He motioned to stop the fight, but instead of stepping between the fighters, he gesticulated out towards the crowd.

Pettas didn't know where he was or what was going on when he accosted LeBanner after the fight was stopped. He was out on his feet. You can't blame him.

LeBanner was still in the mindset of "protecting himself at all times". I don't blame him either.

TH

I just watched his fight against Sapp and Lebanner is huge. Sapp didn't look as big as he usually does in the ring when Lebanner was in there.

"Lebanner rocks, I love the way he beat Don Frye. That was classic. And anyone who thinks he wouldnt do well in MMA should watch that fight and see how far he tosses Frye when he throws him. G'damn brutha is strong. "

Newsflash:LeBanner is terrible in MMA.He was finished by Tadao Yasuda.

"He was finished by Tadao Yasuda."

You realize that fight was a work right?It really was not a serious match.

I don't think it was a work. LeBanner is just that bad in MMA.

where can I find this famous clip?