Jerry Bolander is now a Sheriff?

Taken from Graciefighter.com

If you are ever in Napa County, California and you find yourself speeding away through the scenic wine valley, you just may get a ticket, however you may also be suprised at who will be issuing you that ticket. Jerry Bohlander, who used to fight in the UFC and run one of Ken Shamrock's Lion's Dens, has recently gone through the police academy and has been hired on as a Napa Valley County Sheriff. So if you do find yourself in Napa County, keep an eye out for a certain ex-UFC fighter in a patrol car and if you happen to see him, feel free to yell out, "long live Gracie Jiu-jitsu". We're sure it will bring a smile to his face.

I thought you had to be elected to be sheriff, it says he was hired. Sheriff Bohlander, who'd of thunk it. That's pretty cool.

CONGRATS!!!

What a cake job; Napa county is easy money for a law enforcement officer. I'm sure he's a deputy OF the Sheriff's Department, not THE Sheriff.

Samoa.

Say, "Boy Tito sure made you his bitch" and you'll be "accidentally" falling on a broomstick handle back at the Napa Vally Police Department!

lol petey my hearttt!

theres a new sherriff in town, and his name aint reggie hammond

"I'm sure he's a deputy OF the Sheriff's Department, not THE Sheriff."

He can still bust out people's headlights with a baseball bat and cite them for busted headlights.

He can still bust out people's headlights with a baseball bat and cite them for busted headlights.

I think you're thinking of Jerry Pusser, or Buford Bohlander right?

Samoa.

"This agression will not stand!"

"and Pete Williams cooks for him. Petey cooks low fat delicacies for Shammys heart."

hahaha stop you guysr killing me!

Good for him.  I always liked Jerry.  He seems like a nice guy.

Cool, he is living Shaq's dream.