Jerry Millen: Dana Cried When He Didn't Sign Fedor

did they ask him why he decided to call himself Jerry instead of his real name Gary?

lol at DANA ko'in anybody.

Sherry should shut his mouth.

Old Feller - Ok, I was at the M-1 event.  Although I do not condone or endorse this behavior it did cause my inner adolescent to bust out in laughter:

A UG member, who shall remain nameless, took the opportunity to purposely shake both Jerry Millen's and the Pav's hands directly after handling his own balls.

I struggled with the decision to relay this information, but.....there it is. 

this is fucking awesome and makes reading this piece of shit thread tottally worth it.. I hope the Pav and Gary both see this

VTFU Old Feller

Ball funk is too good for Millen, shoulda gave 'im the stank palm. IMO.

But what I'd really like to do is take this opportunity to bring da UG together.

Becasue no matter where you fall; old-timer, noob, hater or fanboy one thing we can ALL agree on is that Gary Millen is easily one of the most contemptible figures in MMA. Ever.

If I may quote Kevin Smith: Fuck Gary Millen, fuck him up his stupid asshole.

Peace bros.

MuchRespec' - Ball funk is too good for Millen, shoulda gave 'im the stank palm. IMO.

But what I'd really like to do is take this opportunity to bring da UG together.

Becasue no matter where you fall; old-timer, noob, hater or fanboy one thing we can ALL agree on is that Gary Millen is easily one of the most contemptible figures in MMA. Ever.

If I may quote Kevin Smith: Fuck Gary Millen, fuck him up his stupid asshole.

Peace bros.

I LOVE IT...........fuck him up his stupid asshole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I

Stank palm

Anyone with hair like that obviously loves the cock. That guy is a douche.

Millen being a douchebag parasite could be the very thing that finally unites this message board.

Fedor haters/lovers, The Dana/Anti-Dana contingents.....there seems to be little argument that Millen is the world's largest, worthless sack of shit.

i don't like garebear.

not a huge blaf fan either.

but bas is awesome.

sounds like Gary's still bitter he was litter within the Buyout.

Dana must've F'd him good, cus his Vag is still sore.

superbright - ufc shills resort to personal attacks at anybody who doesn't worship zuffa

just another day on ufcground

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with Dana or the UFC. Millen is a douchebag and RUINED one of the greatest organizations this sport has ever seen... Pride. If you're so anti-UFC, then you should realize this and hate the man even MORE than UFC shills do.

Dumbass.