Anyone ever read JR's MMA blogs? This guy is not a noob lol Phone Post

UFC drinking game

Slobber knocker

Crimson mask

Busted open

My Gawd

Somebody stop tha damn match!

Love JR Phone Post

I find it funny that JR's been an MMA fan longer than most of the people on this thread that keep suggesting he's a pro wrestling idiot.

He's been a fan of the sport for years, and comments on most events on his blog. He'd be a major boon to the UFC's production.

Call me crazy too, but I actually enjoyed the Rogan/Ross mash-up in that video, really got me excited! I think given his experience he'd know to let Rogan take over on technical issues, and Ross would largely paint the picture/context for the home audience in a much better way than Goldberg reading random, meaningless statistics.

Best video EVA! I'd pay to hear. Phone Post

Job is his...IF he joins the Dana White "kiss my ass club".

Seriously, if Jonathan Coachman can go from WWE to ESPN, why couldn't this work? Phone Post

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - OK. How about this, all you WWE nut swingers who draw swords on you chest when you parents leave you unattended and hope for the worst, please post anything, anything at all, that is insightful that Harvey Dent has ever said about MMA. I'll be waiting.

here's a quote from 2008:

"I am becoming a great fan of the UFC and MMA in general as you might have gathered if you read this blog regularly. Look for the UFC to begin to make significant inroads in marketing and international growth as time goes on and this will happen much sooner than later. Some of the monies I have heard that the Affliction folks are paying their fighters is extraordinarily high, to be kind, but I am all for fighters/wrestlers, whomever making all the money they can. However if the numbers I have read are accurate then Affliction is going to be operating at a significant deficit for the foreseeable future which might be their strategy. Nonetheless there is no organization that is even close to the UFC in public perception which reaffirms my thoughts that UFC officials would be much better off continuing to improve their product and letting the other groups mismanage their way to obscurity. It is all about building stars and building a brand identity and that, whether it be MMA or pro wrestling, isn't going to change. Much like watching CBS's coverage of Elite XC, the brand Elite XC got less mentions or so it seemed than CBS which isn't in the MMA business….yet. Elite XC missed some opportunities to build their brand on CBS which is certainly not say that I did not enjoy their presentation because I did."

Maybe not relevant today, but it shows that Jim Ross has been closely following MMA for years.

Here's something a bit more recent, he was on Ariel's show not too long ago
http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/7/10/3148183/the-mma-hour-episode-139-jim-ross

Now stop being ignorant.

Masakyst -
JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - OK. How about this, all you WWE nut swingers who draw swords on you chest when you parents leave you unattended and hope for the worst, please post anything, anything at all, that is insightful that Harvey Dent has ever said about MMA. I'll be waiting.

here's a quote from 2008:

"I am becoming a great fan of the UFC and MMA in general as you might have gathered if you read this blog regularly. Look for the UFC to begin to make significant inroads in marketing and international growth as time goes on and this will happen much sooner than later. Some of the monies I have heard that the Affliction folks are paying their fighters is extraordinarily high, to be kind, but I am all for fighters/wrestlers, whomever making all the money they can. However if the numbers I have read are accurate then Affliction is going to be operating at a significant deficit for the foreseeable future which might be their strategy. Nonetheless there is no organization that is even close to the UFC in public perception which reaffirms my thoughts that UFC officials would be much better off continuing to improve their product and letting the other groups mismanage their way to obscurity. It is all about building stars and building a brand identity and that, whether it be MMA or pro wrestling, isn't going to change. Much like watching CBS's coverage of Elite XC, the brand Elite XC got less mentions or so it seemed than CBS which isn't in the MMA business….yet. Elite XC missed some opportunities to build their brand on CBS which is certainly not say that I did not enjoy their presentation because I did."

Maybe not relevant today, but it shows that Jim Ross has been closely following MMA for years.

Here's something a bit more recent, he was on Ariel's show not too long ago
http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/7/10/3148183/the-mma-hour-episode-139-jim-ross

Now stop being ignorant.

Ttt Phone Post

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - OH LAWDY

This is fucking excellent.

I was in stitches when he shouted "rock bottom" in the Jones vs Shogun fight. Phone Post

And Wagners Cut -

This is fucking excellent.

I was in stitches when he shouted "rock bottom" in the Jones vs Shogun fight. Phone Post

Fuckin same lol. That video was legit all the way. Phone Post

please please DFW let this happen. Phone Post

Captain Epic - please please DFW let this happen. Phone Post

Just for one night would be badass! Phone Post

Skip to about 2 minutes in, the Oklahoma character in WcW which mocks good ol JR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=265cQznMJbI

Ornoku - Skip to about 2 minutes in, the Oklahoma character in WcW which mocks good ol JR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=265cQznMJbI

What? Phone Post

That got really funny towards the end Phone Post

GARRYD - What does Jim Ross know about mma or fighting ?

He know a ton about catch and the history of it. I know he called boxing when he was younger. He was in talks to call his beloved Oklahoma Sooners again. He's a pro Phone Post

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - All you over sensitive coqfaggots weep me a river of tears. What the hell place does 'Good ole' JR' have commentating on MMA. He has a nice cushy job being Vince McMahon mouthpiece, let him keep that, and let's not intertwine faggy pro wrestling with MMA.

Wow. People like you are what bring down this forum. Why do u have to talk like a punk? Phone Post

I love JR and think that video is epic but the reality is I don't think people want to look at his face on-camera which he would have to do as a UFC Play-By-Play guy.

In Phone Post

Sal Penis - TTT Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post