Jimmy Smith vs Joe Rogan?

Who wins in a fight to the death? Phone Post 3.0

Rogan all day Phone Post 3.0

Nah jimmy Smith held on to that mic one a champ; he hasn't got it stripped like Joe! Phone Post 3.0

Like* not one Phone Post 3.0

Jim SMith is legit man.  He is documented and younger.

^ I agree. He was in that show fight quest. With all joking aside I really think he'd beat Joe in a real fight. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see this in Metamoris Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Smith via superior command of the blues

http://thejazzlabels.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jimmy-Smith-copy.jpg

Bolt Vanderhuge - I'd love to see this in Metamoris Phone Post 3.0
That's actually a great idea. Phone Post 3.0

I'd pay to see that. Question is who do you think takes it? Phone Post 3.0

im leaning toward rogan but shit idk, the reason i lean toward rogan is i seen the fight quest show and jimmy looked really stiff on his feet. his grappling looked solid though in the bjj episode and im not sure what level of grappler rogan is but apparently he is solid as well.

jimmy had some great jokes tonight, i think he takes rogan anywhere

For BoomBoom, blind:

Phone Post 3.0

Don't get the reference. Phone Post 3.0

coldworld - One guy has had multiple MMA fight with wins over notable opponents.

The other guy while being a black belt in BJJ has no real wrestling other than a couple of months in school 30 years ago and is a TKD practitioner. Phone Post 3.0
Really? What's Jimmy's record?

New found respect Phone Post 3.0

Can someone explain to me the obsession with wanting to see Joe rogan fight? Is it the Freak show factor? It's not like it's gonna be high level mma. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan is drinking Mike Tyson's tigers blood. Rogan via twister. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Smith all day. Phone Post 3.0

justinthevikingwren - 
coldworld - One guy has had multiple MMA fight with wins over notable opponents.

The other guy while being a black belt in BJJ has no real wrestling other than a couple of months in school 30 years ago and is a TKD practitioner. Phone Post 3.0
Really? What's Jimmy's record?

New found respect Phone Post 3.0

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jimmy-Smith-9052

I think you'd be surprised