Jiri says he expects to fight Alex Pereira for the vacant LHW belt

1 Like

Man held two belts in Kickboxing. So he’s gonna be a two belt holder inside the UFC which is the greatest and highest level fight promotion of all time

Soon we’ll be talking about this guy as one of the most accomplished fighters in combat sports history

4 Likes

When is Jiri’s USADA suspension up?

4 Likes

This would honestly be a wild fight; LHW division has needed a shake up for awhile now.

4 Likes

I Love it. This would be an awesome exciting fight and put some life into an otherwise lackluster division.

2 Likes

205 division is a dumpster fire

1 Like

Not if AP wins

1 Like

I pray that they make this match up…

I like both fighters, but would love Alex to win the belt.
An then possibly retire on Top

2 Likes

@_Skeletor

Gavin Free Burn GIF by Rooster Teeth

I didn’t see yours until after :joy::joy: but mine was the full article from bloody elbow. Completely separate

Bloated Face Alex is a bad match-up for Jiri.

3 Likes

Then Alex would get revenge for his mentor Glover

4 Likes

This. Moving pereira up to LHW was a smart decision by UFC. He can be a superstar and LHW has needed a star for some time.

1 Like

Maybe the two biggest LHWs. Jiri is wide as fuck and has a giant frame.

I think he has a bigger reach than Poatan, even though he’s an inch or two shorter.

Jiri - 6’3" with an 80 inch reach

Alex - 6’4" with a 79 inch reach

Both will probably be close to 225lbs on fight night.

2 Likes

It will be a sick fight

3 Likes

The face off is going to be ridiculously intense.

3 Likes

Pereira vs Jiri and then Jamahal would be epic. I hope he starches both.

1 Like

After beating Israel again😁

UFC just need to give Pereira the Jiri fight and then Jamahal and then Izzy if Izzy wants to move up to challenge for the LHW belt. These are the fights to make for a guy like Pereira who moves the needle.

Just do not match him up with Ankalaev as he would wrestle fuck alex easy and then the fun is over.

2 Likes

So whats going on with Ankalaev?

1 Like