Jiu-Jitsu Pro Gear is a Ripoff

ttt for JJprogear

I love their gear and service is usually good, but I'm having some problems with them... seems like they need more staff.

Read this thread and initially made a note to myself to never order from JJProgear, but with the response from Gilberto JJProgear just shot up to the next place ill order gear from.

Good job JJProgear.

Wow this site really has some pull!!!

Way to own up Gilberto

ttt fo JJPG

TTT for BDC to see the thread.

I don't even train Gi-JJ.. but if I ever need anything I am definitely checking out this site.. simply b/c of the quick response and accepting responsibility for the screwup.

I respect jjpg for owning up to his mistake. dropping the ball is a lame excuse and shty way to run a business. Must be nice to be able to disregard a 1700$ order. If you were my employee I would have fired you.

"dropping the ball is a lame excuse and shty way to run a business."

Shit happens. This one be the first and it won't be the last. If you expect to run a business with no errors, you are smoking some good stuff.

best of luck with your stuff meng...

ttt

Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear is a very reputable establishment. They have been carrying the HCK brand for over 5 years and I am proud of our business relationship and can call Gilberto a true friend.

Howard Liu

HOWARD COMBAT KIMONOS

Official Sponsor to Randy Couture, UFC Hall of Famer

Slondeau:
They carry a lot more than gi's. They have no-gi gear, Tapout stuff,
WarriorWear, a full line of Triggonomics stuff, (just to name a few
brands, and HCK, of course) magazines, rashguards, gear bags,
probably the biggest collection of dvd's around and tons of other stuff.

If you have a chance, stop by the store. I guarantee you won't get out
of there without dropping a wad of cash. I've seen people visit from
another country (and not from a country that doesn't have more than
it's fair share of MMA/BJJ/grappling related stores and
organizations...hint, hint) drop several thousands of dollars at a time. If
you're not in the area, check out their site: www.jiujitsuprogear.com.

I'm also guessing there's more to the story on the dissatisfied
customer's side that we don't know. Why didn't he call and follow up?
Isn't that how business works? As yo can see by most every account,
JJPG is a great store and take care of their customers.

He did not make any excuses, he admitted to making the mistake and made the necessary corrections for it. All businesses and employees make mistakes. JJ Progear have a great track record as far as customer satisfaction atleast from what I am hearing from everyone else in the UG and my own experience.

Wow, I have not ordered from this company, but after seeing this, when the need arises, i will use them

Great to see them own up and fix it

No excuse just resolution

Great!!!!

I fired a guy once for looking at me funny.

I just ordered their $6.00 T-Shirt Grab-Bag..and I must say that, it's great they have these kinda deals...I got a Rags NHB No Holds Barred T-shirt and I love it :D. Although, I wouldn't mind if I got the Koral.. =/