jiujitsu privates in london

scott schilling , a jiujitsu brown belt is available for privates sesssion at team tompkins @$60 please email teamtompkins@hotmail.com for details

scott is amazing he will be in london every monday for a while from 12 noon to 10 pm, a bargin at twice the price

Scott is a very dedicated BJJ instructor.

That's great news for London!

hey TEX feelin better let me know if we can train this week if need be i can bring in a partner i can practice on him if you show the move , let me know buddy ,thanks

hey TEX feelin better let me know if we can train this week if need be i can bring in a partner i can practice on him if you show the move , let me know buddy ,thanks

steeldragon81

whats up with the gym you were looking into opening?

hey sasaki kojiro , well.............alot happened 1-realitor wanted wayyyyyyyyyyy to much rent , 2-partner spent are money 3- girlfriend got pregnant ( hope its mine ) 4- moved to london to be trained by the best in canada shawn tomkpins and get the T.K.O. belt ( as long as bill manhood doesnt get it , that guy is the SHIT )

Brian,

I just spoke with Scott, he wants you to call him.

I'm still feeling a little bit of pain still, but I should be ready soon. I'll be back in London this Friday until Wednesday. Call me if you are free to set something up.

Shawn

thanks shawn just spoke to him i will call you but maybe saturday , tuesday wed, if your up for it ,i will call you tues , get well dude!

sorry to hear all of that.. a hardcore gym in toronto is just what mma needs.

So is there a class at Tompkins or just privates?

Both are available privates and classes....

Kewl. Times? Cost?