Joachim Hansen Hates Mainstream UFC...

Joachim Hansen is too hot to handle with his words!

By ITG Staff

In a quick conversation this morning with DREAM lightweight GP champion, Joachim "The Hell Boy" Hansen, we asked him about several issues, but we didn't expect the hot words the Norwegian fighter shared with us, he started calm saying that the request for a re-match against Eddie Alvarez(who beat Hansen in quarter finals of DREAM) was showed to the Japanese promotion and this gives us clues that this fight may happen on December 31.  

Hansen who is one of several lightweight talents that are not in the UFC reacted in furious way when we asked the question about who he would like to fight from UFC lightweight category: 

"I would fight anyone of the UFC light weights, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemroids than fight for the UFC." 

It's a fact that UFC revamped the MMA in North America and actually the US organization is the top around the World, but Hansen has a different way of looking at things: 

"The Japanese MMA audience is the best in the world", he says with enthusiasm. "They make magic! I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight."  

Hansen seems to pay attention to the latest happenings in the MMA World, regarding the fans who have their own ways [not wrong or right] of evaluating fighters and events. About fighting for a bigger mainstream than he does nowadays, Hansen was right: 

"I don't care about things that are mainstream."  

Fuckin aye!

I love Hansen!...no homo

Good, I dont want to see Hansen in the UFC. They do not deserve him.

He can rematch Alvarez, rubber match Aoki, "rematch" Kawajiri

So many better fights outside UFC for him

Can't disagree.

"I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight."

!!!!!  Hell yah, finally someone admits what most of us have been thinking.  Also he just described TUF noobs, Kimbo CBS noobs, etch.

FUCK YEAH Hellboy!  Speak your mind.

"I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight."

Sound like he describing the majority of the UGers...

What did the ufc do to him?

FieryErmine - What did the ufc do to him?

made him an insulting offer when they got the pride contracts and kept him from fighting for a while

Hansen is the man and has knee'd the correct.

Joachim is a true warrior.

You have supporters right here, Hellboy.

Good Natured Cat -

That's three, all of which are rematches. There's also JZ (another rematch). What are the other fights that make up the "so many" outside the UFC?

It's a bummer. Hansen is one of my favorite fighters and I'd love to see him against a lot of the UFC guys.

Let him stay overseas where he belongs fighting the same few tough guys and mostly cans over and over.  He would be dominated by the wrestlers in the 55 division of the UFC.  I say send The Bully, Gray Maynard over there to push that little punk around.

BJ > DORKUS - 
Good Natured Cat -

That's three, all of which are rematches. There's also JZ (another rematch). What are the other fights that make up the "so many" outside the UFC?

It's a bummer. Hansen is one of my favorite fighters and I'd love to see him against a lot of the UFC guys.

kawajiri is a rematch in name only

and i could sit here and list a dozen high level LWs he could fight, but you prolly wouldnt recognize any of them cuz they were never on TUF, so I wont waste my time.

Hansen should rematch Alvarez, then Aoki, and then fight Kawajiri. Thats my ideal. He wins all three

Alvarez

Aoki

JZ

Thomson

Melendez

Diaz

Shaolin

Kawajiri

Ishida

Gomi

Mitsuoka

Damm

Nakakura

Masvidal

Hey look, there's a bunch!

Tons -  Let him stay overseas where he belongs fighting the same few tough guys and mostly cans over and over.  He would be dominated by the wrestlers in the 55 division of the UFC.  I say send The Bully, Gray Maynard over there to push that little punk around.

the wrestlers in ufc LW divison would be introduced to Hansen's knee in a brutal fashion

Hansen is comparing people like myself, Ryan G, Shinobi Apollo, Gunjin EX, nowaydo, Wasa-B, Daimen Hellstrom, JOB, etc. to people like CRE and Ignar.

Hansen seems upset.

Kakkarotto_san - Hansen is comparing people like myself, Ryan G, Shinobi Apollo, Gunjin EX, nowaydo, Wasa-B, Daimen Hellstrom, JOB, etc. to people like CRE and Ignar.

You're clearly mistaken, Ignar was a huge Hansen fan

I believe it is his 2nd favorite fighter

The UFC offered him something like 8k/8k or some other ridiculous offer; I'd be pissed too - that's like a slap in the face.