Joanna Champion Fighting July 8th

Just confirmed on Fox, day before ufc 200 Phone Post 3.0

She was dreamy in that interview Phone Post 3.0

She turns me on in the strangest way. Phone Post 3.0

Luv Joanna champ but Claudia gon' snatch that belt up

I never understood the UG boner for this chick...until that interview. I get it now. Phone Post 3.0

Yes she is. Can't blame Joe for not saying her name right. When she says it I'm like what? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know how to explain my feelings for her. For a fighter she is attractive but really just average. Yet I have the biggest crush on her. Phone Post 3.0

I think shes cute when done up. But looks like shit at the weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0

I'd go in on her ass like a mule bobbing for apples. Phone Post 3.0

Claudia takes advantage of dat polish wrestling and takes a decision Phone Post 3.0

After they spend two months around each other I believe Claudia will kill.

TheBigRedOne -
calpolkid - Claudia takes advantage of dat polish wrestling and takes a decision Phone Post 3.0

No.
k Phone Post 3.0

I love her. Joanna by TKO. Phone Post 3.0

I 'lmao' at Joe pronouncing 'Claw-D-Aa' as 'ClauCHE'

Like when Goldberg says 'BeCHEE'

Nuevo Haole - I 'lmao' at Joe pronouncing 'Claw-D-Aa' as 'ClauCHE'

Like when Goldberg says 'BeCHEE'
Is that not how you say Bethe? Phone Post 3.0

As the son of Polish royalty do you think you may have an in with her op? Phone Post 3.0

theINFAMOUScarpe - Yes she is. Can't blame Joe for not saying her name right. When she says it I'm like what? Phone Post 3.0
Joe was acting like he was the authority on pronouncing her name on a recent podcast....lol @ getting shut down Phone Post 3.0

Kimbo Kardashian - Luv Joanna champ but Claudia gon' snatch that belt up
You said snatch. Phone Post 3.0

I figured out the attraction last night. Beautiful eyes and split personality. Nice and charming until she is fighting, then looks to bring hell. Phone Post 3.0

So Conor must be the main event, even if he loses to RDA. And Joanna fights the day before.

So what other champ wins the lotto and Co-mains with Mcgregor on the biggest card of the year?