Joanna Jedrzejczyk: 'Everyone thinks I’m not in the UFC anymore,' says Zhang Weili rematch likely next

I hope Joanna wins

That must have been humbling.

JJ: I’ll take a break, and everyone will be so excited when I make my triumphant return and Lord Dana will give me piles of money."

MMA World at Large: Oh yeah, her. Remember back when she was in the UFC?

Kinda like with Cejudo, there was a miscalculation of how big a star she actually is.

Not taking away from the skills of JJ or CCC, just saying that fans have short memories, especially for the lower weight classes.
Mighty Mouse who?

2 Likes

She’s just scared she’ll lose again and she won’t be recognized as the best female fighter.

" I wantz to be remembered "

She’s so full of it and her time has been.

Her time was in a new weight class with less than stiff competition.

Overrated af

She’s too busy with the BBC to be bothered with the UFC.

That’s because nobody gives a shit if she ever fights again let alone where. She’s essentially a move in straight lines punching bag at this point.

No Joanna it’s because no one cares.

1 Like

So she claims Dana made her an offer to fight for the championship in November or December??? Uhhh that makes zero sense whatsoever. Oh and you were all right about nobody caring.

Her ego got to her. Had she been humble, the losses wouldn’t have fucked with her so badly and she would’ve had a better chance at rebounding. Might’ve even seen the belt again.

Yes please.
JJ to win RD 3, TKO.

Used to be a fan of her until she turned cocky and pompous. I cheer every time she loses (which is often).

1 Like

I was a fan of funny joanna from Poland, but why-you-no-respect-me joanna is very hard to support. I’m not glad to see her lose, but saddened to see the change. she appears less happy.

2 Likes

After her last fight she was unrecognizable.

I’m still a fan and will watch her fights intently.

strange that when you turn basically into an instagram ‘model’, never show pics of training, only of bewbs, and never fight, people think youre not a fighter anymore. hmmm

2 Likes