love her

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

Fuck, her tits look nice

Nice perky tits, skin and her cooter must be pretty too

Absolutely 

super quick edit

someone else coud make it great

cre?

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x7c9y07 Add the video to your site with the embed code ab

quicker gif version

[â??IMG]

She looks all happy and fun in her pics but I guarantee you she is the type who will bite your cock off if you ever even think about crossing her.

God damn is she homely. I'd take Butt-head gums out of those two.

2 Likes
ranier wolfcastle -

super quick edit

cre?

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x7c9y07 Add the video to your site with the embed code ab

does this play for anyone?

ranier wolfcastle -
ranier wolfcastle -

super quick edit

cre?

does this play for anyone?

Hah, yes it dies for me.

I would fuck her, but not date her.  She seems like the kind of chick that would give you no choice but to smack her eventually.  

JayMan -

I would fuck her, but not date her.  She seems like the kind of chick that would give you no choice but to smack her eventually.  

Hmm, what are some examples of reasons that would lead you to smack your woman?

failure at life -

Fuck, her tits look nice

Doctor did nice work

ShanTheMan -

I could totally muster up a boner for that, why not?

Jesus louisus…fucking yum. Thick Joanna for the win

JayMan -

I've slapped two women in my life.  In high school a girl attacked me while I was sleeping at my desk.  She just started punching me in the head.  She thought I had said something I didn't say.  Someone had called her a fatass.  She thought I had said it and then put my head down and pretended to be asleep.  I was really sleeping.  She hit me in the head 8-10 times before I realized what was going on and stood up.  I got up and slapped her.

I dated a woman that I didn't know had borderline personality disorder.  She picked up a knife and started threatening to cut her throat with my kids in the next room.  I asked her many times to put the knife down.  Finally I slapped the shit out of her and she dropped it.

Joanna seems like the kind of woman that would get aggressive first.  Like she would hit her man, and tell him "hit me bitch...you can't do shit".  I would only take so much of that before I slap her.

I agree, it's bad to slap women.  That's why I said I wouldn't date her.  She seems like the type that would make you slap her at some point.  I don't want to do that, and I definitely don't want the drama that would come after.  I avoid women like that.  You know, those women that think they are hard and are proud of being a bitch.

Huggsbear -
failure at life -

Fuck, her tits look nice

Doctor did nice work

Yeah, he definitely did. I think she looks good. I don't know why people are so hard on her. But she's cute. Seems like a very nice person unless you are her opponent. The bolt-ones don't help her fighting but they definitely raise her up a couple of points. She's absolutely much better looking than rousey was/is.

JayMan -
JayMan -

I've slapped two women in my life.  In high school a girl attacked me while I was sleeping at my desk.  She just started punching me in the head.  She thought I had said something I didn't say.  Someone had called her a fatass.  She thought I had said it and then put my head down and pretended to be asleep.  I was really sleeping.  She hit me in the head 8-10 times before I realized what was going on and stood up.  I got up and slapped her.

I dated a woman that I didn't know had borderline personality disorder.  She picked up a knife and started threatening to cut her throat with my kids in the next room.  I asked her many times to put the knife down.  Finally I slapped the shit out of her and she dropped it.

Joanna seems like the kind of woman that would get aggressive first.  Like she would hit her man, and tell him "hit me bitch...you can't do shit".  I would only take so much of that before I slap her.

I agree, it's bad to slap women.  That's why I said I wouldn't date her.  She seems like the type that would make you slap her at some point.  I don't want to do that, and I definitely don't want the drama that would come after.  I avoid women like that.  You know, those women that think they are hard and are proud of being a bitch.

Let's make a deal right here and right now, you never think about fucking or slapping my girl again and I let you leave this thread with your dignity. 

We good?  

Good.  

i will never stop posting this

WWBRD -
ShanTheMan -

crazy thing is, if you scroll up just enough to cover her face that body is on point!

1 Like
Don J -
WWBRD -
ShanTheMan -

crazy thing is, if you scroll up just enough to cover her face that body is on point!

yes

but how skilled is she?

where it counts lol