Joe Doerksen Sept updates. Wheeeeee!!!

WeeeeeeeeeWhooooooooo it's Monday.... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Monday. Monday, it is. Wheeeeee!

I ate a burger Sat night. That was a good burger. Next one will be in 12 days, with a beer, after smashing a dude in the face with a toaster sized fist. Talk to you guys soon. Woo!

That sounds like fun.... Weeeee!

everything I do is fun

even cutting weight. Even that shit is fun with El Dirte

I drank 3 blue raspberry jolly rancher slushies yesterday.

My poop is neon green.

That is all.

I am fighting in 10 days. Then I'm eating cheeseburgers and drinking beer.

And that is not all...

Joe, now that you are seeing someone is it fair to assume the ladies that night are safe? And, wouldn't you say that removes some of your fun?

WEEEEEEE!

AWWWWW..Joe you have a girlfriend!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! See-I told you when you find a good one it will just work....WOO HOO...so happy for you!!!!!

DON'T FUCK IT UP.

ttt

Slow down there, dragonfire. No one said anything about her being my gf. Baby steps...

I dare ya to say "I'd like to thank Giusseppe and Horn and Robin Black and my girlfriend" into the mic after you beat Dolloway at UFC 119.

Robin Black - I dare ya to say "I'd like to thank Giusseppe and Horn and Robin Black and my girlfriend" into the mic after you beat Dolloway at UFC 119.

Hi guys. Leaving tomorrow morning. I'll be back Sunday. Prob gonna go out with my "girlfriend" and eat and drink til I pass out. I'll be back here a day or two after that. Be well.

Later,

Joe

Best of luck on the fight Joe...we're all behind ya champ.

Good luck Joe !

Make us proud Joe!

Good luck!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uZ622jFlXkI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uZ622jFlXkI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>