Joe Doersen vs. Tom Lawler UFC 113

This is the rumour that has made it's way to me 4 times in the past hour.

If true, I'll definitely hire Dougie to help me get the things in life that I want.

It's on the main page of this forum.

Dirt vs Filthy?

I like it!

Cool shit!

loser has to clean and shave?

Awesome!

Good luck!

MM-eh -  This is the rumour that has made it's way to me 4 times in the past hour.

If true, I'll definitely hire Dougie to help me get the things in life that I want. 

Oh it's true bitches! It's true! I am requesting that all posters put "Doerksen Boombaye!" at the end of their posts until the fight to give Joe positive energy.

If you don't, I will come and live on your couch for a month. Don't push me. I'm on the edge.

Many did not believe but I had the faith. Joe gave me an old UFC glove and I had to use it for a some voodoo ritual. I don't want to go too much into it here but large sacrifices were made. Teh Dana had no choice but to include Joe or face severe voodoo consequences.

Doerksen Boombaye!

If we put both those gloves together, we are able to activate as Wonder Twins.......true story

Though, I still don't forgive him for addressing the package to Canario & Dougie R. Ghey

DOERKSEN BOOMBAYE

I want Joe to win awesomely more than anything.... I want Joe to smash him....

But there's no way I'm putting THAT at the end of my post.

Smash him and lift weights right in his face Joe!

Robin Black - I want Joe to win awesomely more than anything.... I want Joe to smash him....

I think if you pay more attention you'll see that the spelling is a little different.

So instead of "Doerksen Bumaye" which would mean, "Doerksen Kill Him," I have spelled it "Doerksen BOOMBAYE," which of course means...well, it can mean whatever you want it to mean. I personally feel it means "Doerksen Lift more weights and then punch him in the face!"

Please pay more attention to these things in the future and you can start by adding this to all your posts.

Doerksen Boombaye!

Canario - If we put both those gloves together, we are able to activate as Wonder Twins.......true story

Though, I still don't forgive him for addressing the package to Canario & Dougie R. Ghey

DOERKSEN BOOMBAYE

It's true. Teh Canario and I had to seperate the gloves Joe gave us after the Marquart fight out of fear of what would happen if these two items ever were reconnected. I have mine under under lock and key. Canario hid his and vowed never to tell me where it is either. This way this power cannot be released unpon an unsuspecting world.

However, when I heard that Canario's Dad had to sign for a parcel addressed to Canario & Dougie R. Ghey, well, I almost pissed myself laughing.

Doerksen Boombaye!

Robin Black - I want Joe to win awesomely more than anything.... I want Joe to smash him....

now that would be funny as FUCK.  beat the crap out of your opponent and then grab a dumbell and just start doing reps all "non chalant" during the post fight interview.

that is comedy GOLD  (take notes here Joe)

Alright, I'm on board too.

DOERKSEN BOOMBAYE

lift 'em right in his face Joe. seriously.

Doerksen Boombaye!

1armedScissor - 

now that would be funny as FUCK.  beat the crap out of your opponent and then grab a dumbell and just start doing reps all "non chalant" during the post fight interview.

That is a better idea than Joe taking off his pants and throwing them at the crowd.

Doerksen Boombaye! 

Robin Black - Alright, I'm on board too.

DOERKSEN BOOMBAYE

lift 'em right in his face Joe. seriously.
Doerksen Boombaye! 

Dougie - 
1armedScissor - 
<b>Smash him and lift weights right in his face Joe!</b>
That is a better idea than Joe taking off his pants and throwing them at the crowd.

<strong><em>Doerksen Boombaye!</em></strong> 

I'm amazed Joe hasnt done this yet

LittleKang - 
Dougie - 
1armedScissor - 

Doerksen Boombaye!  
I'm amazed Joe hasnt done this yet
Has has. I was there. It was...awkward.

jkennedy - I heard Frank did it first.
That's a got damn lie!

Doerksen Boombaye!