Joe Duffy taunting Conor

Verified account ?@Duffy_MMA

If Jose is out I'm willing to step in and beat @TheNotoriousMMA again!! @ufc @danawhite Phone Post 3.0

That's not THE ANSWER we've been looking for.

everybody stepping up. everybody wants to get paid.

SensoriaUtopia - Going by what I saw of Duffy in his debut, not only would be beat Conor again, he would finish him a again, dude is a high level grappler and now his boxing is to a level that it's scary, funny how Conor talks all this shit about how great he is yet he is not even the baddest fighter in his country, notice how Conor avoids even bringing up Duffy, tells you everything.

He has talked about him. Conor says Duffy's a good guy and suggested they could market the match as "the last man to defeat Conor McGregor".

SensoriaUtopia - Going by what I saw of Duffy in his debut, not only would be beat Conor again, he would finish him a again, dude is a high level grappler and now his boxing is to a level that it's scary, funny how Conor talks all this shit about how great he is yet he is not even the baddest fighter in his country, notice how Conor avoids even bringing up Duffy, tells you everything.

He has a legit boxing background. A record of 7-0. Yes a strong grappling game, and now refining everthing with the tristar gym that puts has as good specific art instruction while putting it all together, as well as any gym out there.

You save this fight for when Conor has a title defense lined up and his opponent gets injured.

simple

Thats cool that Duffy called out Conor Phone Post 3.0

I hope they make this fight since it could be a way to ride along on the existing build up.

People were getting riled up about Connor mostly, and a switcheroo like this could mean good PPV money still. If he wins, Aldo is still on.

The casuals would eat up the Irishman taking on the last Irishman to beat him before his shot at gold Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - Going by what I saw of Duffy in his debut, not only would be beat Conor again, he would finish him a again, dude is a high level grappler and now his boxing is to a level that it's scary, funny how Conor talks all this shit about how great he is yet he is not even the baddest fighter in his country, notice how Conor avoids even bringing up Duffy, tells you everything.
Agreed. Duffy makes it look easy, again. Phone Post 3.0

yesssssssssssssssssss

Taunting? More like getting your name out there and hoping to get a call for the biggest fight and payday of your life. Joe is the man. I doubt Conor will get offended by that, he understands the it's all business.