Joe Lauzon Vs. Mike Brown Rematch

"Joe wants to win because some people have sed he got lucky.."

umm, how do you get lucky on a rear naked choke?

Did you say beer? Tyshaw

Mike is a stud. I hope to be able to see it live

Alan

"umm, how do you get lucky on a rear naked choke?"

Thats what I want to know.

As a former MSA guy, I think it should be pointed out that it is not
anyone from MSA or Team Elite that I know of that is saying
Lauzon got lucky. In fact, Jim Desousa a member specifically
states the opposite.

tfoote. i think jkkazmier and joe are responding to tysaw comment, not any comment made by a member of team elite

And in fairness that is not what I intended to intimate. The limitations of the internet suck sometimes in that if we were discussing stuff face to face it would be clearer what I was trying to say. I tried to go back and correct my lack of communication by explaining that the fight was fantastic, and I would love to see both these talented athletes go at it again because the first match WAS so entertaining and exciting. I also explained I like both of their fighting styles, different as they are. Joe was not "lucky"...what is particularly great about mma and sub grappling is you can be in trouble the whole bout and still have the ability to pull out a sub if the other fighter makes even a slight mistake. It is what keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole bout. Joe capitalized on a mistake, and turned it into a finish. That is the mark of a great tactician. I hope that I explained that well enough in the other thread and that Joe (and his friends) understand that I respect him. I think he is an excellent fighter and represents the sport well. I am also a friend of Mike's, and I know how competitive he is. I think he feels he can do better than he showed that night and would like the opportunity to do it again. Hopefully this fight happens, and both guys display all the talent and courage they did in their first bout. If I caused offense, I again apologize because that was not my intent...not to Joe, his friends/fans, and not to Mike. Hope that clears it up.

Todd F. - Whats up? Where have you been?

Jim de

ttt

I know Ray. Remember what you said there was ONLY 1 reason I should take this fight?

Jim de,

I will give you a call.
This will be a great match...it may be so great that there could
even be a third match. Best of luck to both fighters. Todd Foote