Joe Riggs Headlines Duel for Domination

Duel for Domination Nov. 26 Phoenix AZ Tickets

November 3, 2011

Please like Duel for Domination: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Duel-For-Domination/288430137847531 and follow Duel for Domination http://twitter.com/#!/Duel4Domination

Ayala Promotions in conjunction with Spine Crank Clothing and Worldwide USA a subsidiary of Worldwide Mixed Martial Arts Sports Inc

Presents….

Duel for Domination

Saturday November 26, 2011

Club Doors @ 6:00 PM

Theatre Doors @ 7:00 PM

Showtime: 8:00 PM

Tickets:

Rows 1 = $103.00

Rows 2-5 = $78.00

Rows 6-13 = $53.00

Rows 14-25 = $28.00

Seating is in the Round.

All tickets purchased within 10 days of the show will be placed at will call.

Please Call Wayne @ 602- 418- 1134 and indicate you want to purchase Duel for Domination tickets through PennyJoMMA

Is he fighting somebody competitive or are you feeding him a Ham-N-Egger?

TTT for Riggs Phone Post

Ray Elbe -  TTT for Riggs Phone Post

crowbar -  Is he fighting somebody competitive or are you feeding him a Ham-N-Egger?

I will be posting the fight card soon. :-)

I guarantee u won't guess his opponent. I was amazed. Damn, I hope it's announced soon. I will be doing an interview with him that will enlighten all.

But Riggs is a 170? Oih.?

Always liked riggs... Him and melvin have the same personality as far as over confident in the cage ... When they are humble and fight like there opponents can finish then also then they usually outclass them... TTT for Joe Riggs hope you put on a good show and get that w in devastating fashion ... Phone Post

ttt

Riggs vs. Drew Fickett..... Oh what a brawl that'd be..

I have seen the training sessions between Frickett and Joseph. Not pretty. On the interview I will do with him, I will ask him to recollect on the subject.

Need a 45er? I could use a fight.

I love me some Joe Riggs!

Cindy

So who won ? Phone Post

Jake Devree -  Need a 45er? I could use a fight.

Looks like you are currently under suspension in Florida.

TTT for AZ MMA

TTT who won? Details ?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!!? Phone Post