Joe Rogan: Contact HBO For Justice

ttt for Joe over Bas

HBO is insane to use anyone besides Rogan. Goldberg I can live without but don't hate on Rogan. Him and Bas would be epic!

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate the support.
I have no idea who to contact over there.
The way I look at it, if they want to use someone else, that's fine with me. That just means I get to watch the fights without working :)

I sincerely hope they make the right move with choosing you Joe.

ttt

Mir and Rogan would be an interesting combo.

Goldberg sucks shit imo and I think Mir speaks well enough that he could be the main pbp commentator.

Rogan brings the detailed technical pbp/analysis when it hits the ground and with Mir he'd actually be able to converse with someone who is as knowledgeable as he is in this aspect of the game.

If they click I think Mir would bring the best out of Rogan.

ttt for the truth

TTT for Rogan.........and Kellerman!!!!

"TTT for Rogan.........and Kellerman!!!!" Interesting combo....and throw Bas in for fun :)

LOL...how about Quadros and Rogan.

"The UFC without Rogan is like cornflakes without the milk!" -Oran Juice Jones

f that noise... I emailed HBO for Jim Brown, Blatnick and kathy long... rogan had his shot, now is time to pass the torch...

ttt

big poppa on HBO!

ttt

Are joe + goldie still going to do the PPV's and UFN's and just sit out the HBO's?

ouch, 99% of the time? Sounds like you want him gone.

TTT for writing HBO to keep Rogan

fuck that. HBO needs to keep Rogan!!!!!

Kellerman & Barnett

I'm a big Rogan fan, but I think it will be nice to watch a couple UFC events a year with a different broadcasting team. With as many shows as they are going to be putting on, a change of pace will be nice.