JOE ROGAN & CREW ALL LEFT IN COMPLETE UTTER SHOCK & DISBELIEF AS THE DECISION IS READ

Volk 48-47, rounds 2,3&5. Close fight though, not a robbery, imo.

3 Likes

you UG peeps actually watch a fight companion an entire day after the actual event?

fuk dat noice bros

better thangz to do, like watching cat memes on the interwbz all day until the superbowl

2 Likes

Win or lose, Volk gained more fans last night than he lost. I think if they ran it back, Volk would make the proper adjustments and handedly win the rematch.

14 Likes

Volk is such a fucking bad ass. Dude wants more and loves to be challenged against someone they called invincibile. I look forward to these two running it back eventually either way how everyone feels of the result. It’s very obvious these two men are the pound per pound kings and best fighters in their divisions. That was pure competitive MMA last night at its finest. When the two best go head to head, that’s how it should be.

9 Likes

A murlders roll of cawlmedy b

Rogan- is a notorious stoner/ weed activist. Moves to a state where weed is illegal

Callen- known as one of the rapiest creeps in comedy

Eddie- believes the earth is flat

Schaub- schaub

3 Likes

When that fight went down, you were only an overly enthusiastic twinkle in your dad’s eye.

1 Like

volk made me a huge fan last night. i already liked him but now i’m invested. i got really high and watched the post fight presser. listening to him while high i realized just how special this guy is. his mindset is incredible. the guy is as determined as i’ve ever seen in a human.

2 Likes

Volk did more damage and landed more in 20 seconds of that round than Islam did in 25 minutes.

Islam did not deserve that win, but I am not surprised at all, fighters get points for spooning other fighters on the ground even when Volk was being spooned he was at least punching Islam in the face behind him.

11 Likes

Do you think he doesn’t know what he’s watching? Or does he let his bias completely cloud reality?

it’s definitely his bias.

Well, since you put it that way…

3 Likes

I was shocked all four of those goofs thought “100% Volk won that fight”. Joe could’ve had a stroke and said Kimo won and Schaub would‘ve agreed.

This fight is a great example of why the 10-9 system sucks ballsss. The fight starts at the beginning of each round for the judges. Their decision is based on categories like octagon control, significant strikes - good fucking luck.

It’s an extremely difficult job but they certainly don’t do themselves much good.

They may have fixed fights, passively encouraged steroid use but PRIDR had it right with the 10 minute first round.

2 Likes

Settle down now. This fight was at least close.

Shogun/Machida was a one sided fight that never even should have been in question. This is nowhere near as bad as that one was.

1 Like

I’m really surprised these guys that 100% depend on Joe so they can eat all agreed with him. Shocking.

3 Likes

Chandler was exhausted after wrestling Poirier for one round. So how would he make him quit? Volk has tremendous cardio.

6 Likes

You’re both idiots

3 Likes

I never thought it was possible but I think I actually dislike shaub less than callen

1 Like

volk looking happy

4 Likes

Hunnerd passent b

2 Likes

I wanted Volk to win too but he looked like Holly Holm airpunching the whole fight