Joe Rogan Experience #921 - Dominick Cruz

this was one of my fvourite podcasts in a long time. 

triforce -

Uhhhhh neil degrasse tyson was two days ago, alex jones and joe podcast got over 3 mill utube views.  Comon bro. Every podcast is golden

Norin radd - 
triforce -

Uhhhhh neil degrasse tyson was two days ago, alex jones and joe podcast got over 3 mill utube views.  Comon bro. Every podcast is golden

Welcome to internet forums-people discuss their opinions

Yeahhh looking forward to watching this one. 

Norin radd -
triforce -

Neil who??

This was a phenomenal podcast. Gained an even bigger appreciation for Dominick after this. The amount of adversity this guy has had to deal with in terms of coming to terms with his bodies limitations, man... 

Cool interview. Thank you.

Norin radd -
triforce -

Yeah triforce, 3million views, you should like those ones more...... Apparently, who cares about your personal preferences. 3 million views!!!!!

Cuz is kinda a prick. Made a sly jab at Rogans size pretty much accusing him of Steroids.

Likes to argue.

Joe openly talks about using steroids

He kind of side steps the question Joe asks about how he "came up" with his style. It is fairly unique in MMA, but I wouldn't say his footwork hasn't been done before, especially in boxing and kickboxing (note, not Muay Thai).

Great episode!

NORCAL707 - Cuz is kinda a prick. Made a sly jab at Rogans size pretty much accusing him of Steroids.

Likes to argue.
Rogan is open about being pumped to the gills. Makes him feel better

k1levelstriking -
NORCAL707 - Cuz is kinda a prick. Made a sly jab at Rogans size pretty much accusing him of Steroids.

Likes to argue.
Rogan is open about being pumped to the gills. Makes him feel better
Never knew that