Joe Rogan has a VIOLENT CRIMINAL (Jorge Masvidal) on his podcast

Only thing is most people that say that about Colby here are just wrong.

They only ever quote Phoney Montana’s reasons, which are actually bullshit and never happened.

It was essentially Phoney being called the deadbeat that he is but his low IQ tried to twist that into some insult about his family.

3 Likes

Society also rewards fake race baiting shit talkers apparently too

5 Likes

JORGE HASNT BEEN CONVICTED OF ANYTHING.

INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY.

1 Like

He says he wants to fight Colby again. if they both lose their next fight (which they likely will) they should rematch

1 Like

Colby is a fake race baiting shit talker? He told brazilians (not a race) they’re animals (and they behaved like ones recently to Moreno and others) and recently called English people ugly etc. So which race is he baiting to? Not to mention, race baiting ain’t a crime. Coming with your friends at night for an ambush - is.

2 Likes

Why do you care who he has? Don’t listen if you don’t like it.

He meant whorehay finished him with his mouth, then swallowed colbys kids

1 Like

being an antagononistic little cunt 24/7 gets you smacked sometimes.

furthermore when you lie and sell wolf tickets constantly it brings your credibilty into question. for all we know colby squared up with jorge.

keep eating up the hearsay from your compulsive lying fagot hero you little nut hugging cock sniffer

2 Likes

ms. did you get extra good grades in school
for telling on your classmates?

its a strange world.

your hero

1 Like

Here we go with the personal emotional responses. Time to grow up, kid.

Masvidal says we didn’t see the best version of him in the first fight. My question would be: what if we don’t see the best version of you in the second fight too?

Bottom line: he had his chance to shut Colby’s mouth and failed, so instead he suckered him on the street.

There was tons of stories in that thread that would be frowned upon if you frown upon what masvidal did.

colby fanboys are angry

1 Like

Now it makes sense that Joe was sucking his balls recently. I haven’t listened to JRE in years, get Elon or someone else with an IQ over 100 on there and I’ll chime in.

Naw we happy boi. Our nigga gonna be champ in a few months time

Fag of thunder, you most definitely are one out of many pussies on here, but you stand out as one of the biggest

2 Likes

2:00

“I’m gonna murder him… In the cage, legally”

50-44

Last 5 seconds of the video is funnier than anything Rogan had ever said

I do like what they’re saying here

1 Like